730-734

Chapter 730: Rebellion (4)

Fu Zhi and Li Nanli were like the leaders of the production team in a pig breeding ground. Without any pity, they fed the little piglets tons of pills that they had gotten from God knows where. Then, he clapped his hands and said in relief, "Take this medicine on time for a year. Next year, the remaining poison in their bodies will be cleared. I guarantee that they will grow stronger than adult pigs!”

And then he could kill pigs and sheep? There was a moment of silence on the other end. Jiang Jinshu’s heart was full of disdain. He opened her mouth and mocked, "Fu Zhi thinks everyone here is a fool. Who doesn’t know that neurotoxins can’t be cured by medicine? her words might be able to fool Nan Li, but it can fool everyone here. Isn’t she dreaming?!”

As soon as he finished speaking, he didn’t want to say anything more. Just as he was about to lower his head and deal with the procedures, he heard a few excited male voices.

“F * ck, F * ck! He really drank it all! Did you see that? these kids look much better now!”

“Exactly, miss Fu is like a reincarnated beauty with magical hands!”

“It’s not too much to say that she’s a role model for our generation. If she’s a female hero, our family will create new parents! It’s really our ancestors “eye – opening to gift such an ancestral thing to our family. It’s our good fortune!”

“……”

Fu Zhi could really be easily “deceived” by everyone present. This was all because she dared to bring li Nanli to the main house alone and went to rescue the students at the first moment. If it were not for her confidence in the chips in her hands, she would not have taken the risk!

As long as one didn’t look at Fu Zhi with colored glasses, everyone could understand this logic. No matter how good the medicine was, it would take a long time to cure the disease. As for the group of juniors who had been fed pills by Fu Zhi, there was no lack of clear – headed ones.

When they looked up and saw Fu Zhi and Li Nanli, their eyes were filled with excitement and they blurted out, "Y – y – you ... Are you the reinforcements sent by the monkeys?!”

I’m your father. Li Nanli pressed his head down, his eyes cold. "Be quiet.”

Fu Zhi took another photo of the group of people who were in good spirits. The younger generation’s illness could still be controlled, but the only troublesome thing now was the elders who were locked up in an unknown level.

At this moment, she suddenly heard Cang lang nervously say, "This is bad. Someone took the elevator to the basement first floor!”

It had happened too suddenly, and his warning was clearly a step too late. He saw that Fu Zhi and Li Nanli had already moved to the elevator!

“Ding! Ding! Ding!”

A sound was heard. The two low – rank instructors with guns entered the basement first floor and bumped into Fu Zhi and Li Nanli. Their eyes met. For about two to three seconds, neither side spoke. The situation was triggered at once.

On the other end of the screen, Ouyang Feng had a nervous look on his face. He immediately jumped up from his chair and shouted, "prepare for a rescue!”

The dark guards under his command glared at him like a group of emotionless artificial retards and shouted, "be ready at all times!”

Shen Cizhou was speechless. He had some brain damage.

On the other side. There was a small alarm line at the entrance of the electric ladder. As long as it rang, Fu Zhi and the others would be trapped here. Li Nanli’s hands, which were hanging by his legs, clenched quietly. He was about to move when he saw Fu Zhi raise her leg first and kick the other party’s kneecap.