757

Chapter 757: The heavenly Empress (4)

Fu Chao seemed to like Fu Zhi very much. This was the conclusion that Aurora came to after calculating with an instrument. Humans called this emotion fatherly love, and Fu Zhi’s compromise was more inclined to dependence and preference.

She blinked her eyes, and her golden hair brushed past her face. A rare feeling of grievance rose in her. “Will Fu Zhi be disassembled because she’s disobedient?” She asked herself in her heart.

The next moment, she saw Fu Zhi walking out of the cafeteria. Aurora suddenly felt a sense of guilt and took a step back without a second thought, using the large building to shield her body.

“Don’t always be like this, you’re so childish. ” Fu Zhi criticized Fu Chao.

Fu Chao was stunned. "Boohoo, Baoer, you’re making me a little scared. How can you say such cold words with a body temperature of more than 30 degrees?”

Fu Zhi was speechless.

“Bao’ er, you’re looking at me with your lips pursed. Do you have another father outside behind my back?”

“Bao’ er, actually, I ...”

“If you say it again, I’m going to sever our father – daughter relationship!” Fu Zhi could no longer bear it.

Fu Chao immediately stopped acting. “Have you been watching the news recently? I saw that there’s a robot being developed overseas. They said that it’s the kind that can beat you.”

Fu Zhi replied,"I’m not looking. I’m studying and I’ve quit using the internet.”

“Aiya, you should just take a look!” Fu Chao looked like Fu Zhi had missed out on more than a billion dollars. "You don’t know, but the internet is full of praises for you. Once someone comes out and says something bad about you, I don’t even need to hire a water Army. The netizens will help you fight back. That was an overwhelming victory, that was a great moment, that was a goal for the development of all mankind!”

“Thank them,” Fu Zhi said.

“You’re welcome.” Fu Chao waved his hand and observed Fu Zhi’s expression. She did not look Haggard or uneasy. He was relieved and continued. “Actually, with the current technology, artificial intelligence is very advanced. There are some places that humans can’t stand shoulder to shoulder with, so dad and your ninth brother all feel ... How should I put it? no matter what the result is this time, we’ve seen your hard work, so there’s no need to work so hard! We’ll be waiting for you to come home. ”

Fu Chao pointed at his index finger and said nervously, "Don’t run away from home just because of a small setback!”

“I know. I’ve been sensible for a long time. I know that my name is on the property ownership certificate. I won’t run away from home in a fit of anger.”

Fu Chao was speechless. What do you mean? are you telling us to get lost if you’re angry?

Fu Zhi took out her headphones from her bag and turned them off not long after she walked out of the cafeteria.

After making sure that Fu Zhi couldn’t sense her anymore, Aurora walked out from the corner. She lowered her eyes, and her long eyelashes were like two small brushes, trembling up and down. Her family was different from ordinary people. To welcome a new life, humans needed the combination of sperm and eggs to form a fertilized egg. She and Fu Zhi did not come to the world in an Orthodox way that was well – known and accepted by the public.

But, Fu Zhi’s arrival had won Fu Chao’s favor, but she ... The pain from the brand on the bone and the smell of a strange man left on her body made her uncomfortable and afraid. She curled up in the corner. It was like a baby protecting herself in his mother’s womb. That was until mech called. "Where have you been? I’ve just coded another program. Come back and try it. ”