Daily Life With Vampires (part 2)

Hai sokushi! Hai sokushi! Hop Step Hai Sokushi!

The two settled in fairly quickly, getting used to the others. Of course, they weren't exactly happy about it. Especially not Jamil and Epel.

"They kidnapped you!" Jamil claimed as he examined her again for wounds. "I know. But maybe they were just lonely." "Ari you can't just take in random monsters off the streets!"

"Why not?" "They're dangerous!" "So are you!" "That's not the point!" She just shrugged and turned away from him. "Jamil.. Please try to get along."

"Urgh.. Oh alright." He gave in. "It's late." He spun her back towards him and gently kissed her forehead. "Rest well." "Thank you. You too." Arisu smkled and returned to her room.

She flopped down on her bed, sighing softly. "I just hope that we all get along.." "Don't worry little songbird. We will." She jolted. "Argh! Vil! The hell?!" He chuckled a bit as he dropped from the ceiling, landing on top of her.

"Eh? Vil I'm not.." A sharp gasp was given as he let his fangs brush against her neck. "What are you-" he gently placed a finger to her lips. "I just want a taste. You smell so good." She tried to cry out as his fanfs pierced her skin, but he kept his hand over her mouth.

Sweet, but with a subtle bitter hint. Delectable, just as he suspected her to taste. He closed his eyes, losing himself to her sweetness. He pulled away after what seemed like forever. "Delicious." Greedily, he lapped at the blood that trickled from the wound.

"You won't report this will you?" "Report what exactly?" The wound was already gone. "You really are an amazing person you know?" "You keep telling yourself that.. Can you get off me?" "I suppose~" he mused. He abided, but not without one last soft lick to her neck.

She made a note to seal her door against vampires now too as she curled up to sleep. This lasted all of maybe two hours. Sighing she sat up and made her way to the kitchen.

She sat at the table, deciding to make a rough sketch of something. "Hn.. Needs something.. More.. But what?" It was a lovely sketch of a shrine. "Might I suggest some flowers?" A voice chimed in.

She turned abruptly to find a pair of green eyes. "Rook. Don't scare me like that." He gave a soft chuckle. "Forgive me." He peered at the drawing. "Hmm.. Perhaps something here?" He gently placed his finger on a blank spot. "Ah.  That might.." She quickly sketched some cherry blossoms. "There."

"Lovely." He mumbled, gently tracing the pattern. "You okay? You seem.. Lost in thought." He sighed. "I am.. There's something I've been meaning to ask of you.. But it's quite.. Intimate." "Eh?"

He gently took her hand. "Arisu. Will you accept my oath?" "Huh? Oh.. Uh.. Sure." She had no idea what that meant. He got down on one knee, gently placing a kiss to her hand. "From this day onward, I shall protect and serve you. I swear my loyalty to you and you alone. Arisu. Whenever you need me, call my name."

"What's all this about?" He gently squeezed her hand. "Nothing you need to worry about. Just know that I will always watch over you." He gently kissed her forehead. "Er.. Alright?" She was confused.

The next morning, she called Smith about the previous night. "Ah.. Normally yes that could classify as harm. But Vampires are different. Did it hurt?" "It stung, but no more painful than a bee sting."

"Did the other one do anything?" "Huh? Oh Rook? Yeah. He swore his oath." "You.. You didn't accept it did you?" "I did why?" "Arisu. You basically agreed to marry them."

"WHAT?!"