Secrets Revealed

Got a secret can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save.

Better lock it in your pocket take this one to the grave.

The night she had endured this time was passionate and more than a bit harsh on her body. She'd had to endure Jamil, Kalim AND Epel all at once. Her body was covered in bites, scratches and hickeys.

It was a miracle she could even walk right now. "Arisu~" Ah fuck. She gave a cry as she was pulled back into the bed. "You can still walk?" "mmn.. we'll have to fix that now won't we?~" "Aw, look at her. She so flustered. It's cute."

Her legs were numb as they pried orgasm after orgasm from her. They were relentless to say the least. "Can't walk now can you?~" She shook her head, trembling a bit as she felt Kalim run his tongue along her neck.

"Mmn. Good." The three of them held her so tightly, as if they were afraid she'd run away from them. "You'll stay with us." "Forever and ever~" "You're ours~" Forever? With them?

It's not like that was an issue but.. The morning came and she struggled to pry herself free. Epel looked different somehow.. he was taller, and his hair had grown out. A pair of wings now accompanied his horns and tail.

Red markings covered his body, resembling heart shaped apples. Incubus. The thought had barely formed before he suddenly sat up. "Darling?" She squeaked in response and turned to look away.

"Nnn. Ari~" his arms wrapped around her. "So warm~" She moved to pull away. I have to go.. geh!" She gave a startled cry as he nipped at her ear. "Go where?" "Answer the door.." at this rate...

She squeaked as he nibbled on her ear. But not the ones on the side of her head. Rather the little fox ears on top of her head. "mmn. Such a cute little fox~" "Y.. you're not surprised..?"

He hummed, his tail moving to wrap around one of hers. "I knew the moment I saw you~" he rubbed his cheek against hers. "Don't think I won't fuck you silly right now~" he cooed in her ear as she attempted to pull away.

"Epel! I need to answer the door!" He gave a soft hum, pulling her into a passionate, possessive kiss. "Mm!" She wriggled as he slid his tongue into her mouth and dorm her throat. "Mmm~ so sweet." He moaned. She finally managed to push him away.

"Go answer the door, but when you get back I'm going to fuck your brains out repeatedly~" she groaned, moving to the door. "Ah. Smith.. how can I help you?" The case worker gave a laugh.

"Busy night hm?~" "Er.." her face flushed. "Anyway. I have a new person for you." "God damnit who now?" She grumbled. Another one? She wasn't a petting zoo.

"Hello Ari~" she froze. That voice. She knew that voice. "Y..you.." she gave a small cry as she was pulled into a very tight embrace. "My cute little fox~" "M..malleus..." She mumbled, unable to react as he traced the marks. "Pity. They already got to you."

He licked her neck. "Mmn. But don't worry. I'll make sure to leave my own markings all over you. After all.." He lifted he chin up, forcing her to meet his emerald gaze. She swallowed hard as he gave a rather wicked smile that showed his sharp fangs.

"You are my eternal mate~"