✨Sweet Treats✨

Love and joy can I change my life?

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Arisu was released from the insatiable trio. She sat in the bath, sighing softly. She was going out with Leona today.

He had requested it, so she agreed. Unfortunately she knew what awaited her when she came back.. but she wasn't going to think about that too much.

She pulled on some casual clothing and lead the liontaur out into the city. She was still staggering a bit due to how brutal the three of them were.

"You alright herbivore?" "Y..yeah just a bit.. wobbly." "They're taking too much from you." "Yeah.. I know. I just. Want everyone to be happy.." she gave a small cry as he placed her on his back.

"You deserve that too. Stop lettin em use you as a fuck toy." She sighed, wrapping her arms around his waist. "I love all of you. So if letting them use me like that helps.."

"Arisu. If you don't tell them to knock it off I will. They're literally fucking draining you." "Leona.. okay.. I'll put my foot down." "Good." He carried her to her favorite cafe.

"Oh they finally accommodated non humans. My booth should have enough room." He took her inside. "Ari! Haven't seen you in a bit!" The waiter greeted. She nodded at Leona. "Welcome!"

He huffed but said nothing. "Sorry he's grumpy. Can I get my usual?" "Yes. And for you?" "Got any meats?" "We have a new item! The carnivore special!" He perked up, but scowled a bit at the price.

Arisu smiled. "We'll take it." "It's expensive.." "Leona my usual order is twice this." "I don't have much money on me right now.." she stared at him, her Violet eyes piercing his soul.

"Did I ask if you had money? It's a date. I pay for you." "I'm the one who-" she silenced him with a kiss. He gave a soft purr, pulling her closer. "Herbivore.." "now shush and eat."

He thoroughly enjoyed his food. Yes he was royalty but didn't really use money for much. He wasn't Kalim after all. But he'd pay her back for this.

They headed out into the city again, going shopping. It honestly was a nice day today. She took a deep breath and stepped back inside the house. Sure enough, Epel held out his hand. "Shall we?"

"Guys. Not tonight. I need a break." Epel gave a soft pout but nodded. "We have been a bit.. much lately. It's just.. when I gave you my virginity.. I awakened and.. now I crave you so much."

"Epel.." she reached out to touch him, but Leona grabbed her hand. "While what he's sayin is true, he's gonna try and use an aphrodisiac on you again." "You little shit-"

Epel chuckled. "Can't blame me for trying. He kissed her nose and left. "Come." Leone carted Arisu off to his room. "Ah.. Leona.." she was afraid. What would he do?

He sat her down and placed something around her neck. "I found this and thought you'd like it so.." it was a silver necklace with a black raven pendant. "Ah.. it's lovely. Thank you."

He muttered something before laying behind her. He had gone full loaf. She wanted to get a photo but knew he'd probably not like it. She sighed, resting against him.

She dozed off, using him as a pillow. He purred, curling around her. He may be a grumpy asshole most of the time, but he did love her. And this was how he showed it. He adored her and wouldn't let harm befall her. He'd be her guardian.

He wouldn't fail her again.