🔥Desire🔥

TW: NSFW, dubcon, use of aphrodisiacs

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken

Arisu curled up in her room, inconsolable. Turns out she was unfortunately sterile, and the eggs unviable. "Ari. It's not your fault." "We still love you Arisu."

Their words against deaf ears. She felt horrid about it, and would remain in a depressive state for awhile. "Ari. Please." Kalim mumbled, nuzzling her.

"Darling it isn't your fault." "Just leave me alone." The two sighed, leaving her in her sorrow. "I guess I'm not good enough." She mumbled.

"What makes you say that?" A voice inquired. She looked up. "Oh Epel." "You are good enough for us. Let us show you that. Please?"

She just hid back under the blankets, sobbing. He groaned, but returned later that night. "I brought tea." She slowly sat up. "You did?" "Mhm~" she gave a soft smile. "Thank you."

She sipped it gently. "Apples.." "it's a tea from back home. It should help you forget~" she felt warm. "E..Epel..?" She ended up dropping the cup.

He had her pinned to the bed. "Arisu. You're so pretty~ let me show you how much I desire you~" "E..Epel.. nn~" she gave a soft moan as he pressed kisses to her neck. "Ari~ you smell so good~"

"Nngh.. what are.. ah~" she gave another moan as he slid his hands along her body, pressing an aggressive kiss to her lips. "Arisu~" he moaned. He let his tail slide into her.

A soft cry escaped her lips as he did. "So warm and tight~" he mused, moving his tail in an expert manner. The way she shivered beneath him made him growl. He felt powerful like this.

"Epel.." she moaned. "Yes?" He purred, continuing to manipulate his tail in an expert fashion. "Oh Epel!!!" She moaned. He hummed. "So close!" That's when he removed his tail.

She gave a whine. "You look so cute edged like this. Falling apart for me~" he cooed, sliding inside of her. She gasped at the sudden length. Much bigger than she'd expected.

"Ahn~ so tight~" he purred. His pace was painfully slow, each thrust bringing her closer and closer, but never giving her release. "Not yet Ari. Let me savour your sweetness~"

She cried out, digging her nails into his back. He growled, biting hard on her shoulder. The bed creaked dangerously. "Arisu!" He grunted, spilling into her. "Fuck Ari~"

She gave into her own release, clinging to him tightly. "E..Epel.. mmn.." he chuckled a bit, nibbling her ear and sighing. "Arisu. I love you so much~"

"I love you too Epel." She mumbled. "Do you feel better?" "Y..yes.." he gave a soft chuckle, moving to thrust into her again. "Ah~" "mmn. Gonna make you feel good all night~" a promise he kept.

She had never felt such pleasure in her life. He was ridiculously good in bed. "Epel~" she cried. "Yes Arisu?" "You're amazing in bed.." "mmn. So are you~" For once, he was content, because now, he'd finally found his mate.

And he would never let her go.