🔥Mates🔥

TW: NSFW, explicit content, blood mention.

And all the kids cried out please stop you're scaring me! I can't help this awful energy. Goddamn right you should be scared of me! Who is in control?

After the night spent in Riddle's arms, Arisu felt better knowing he was happier. She let him rest as she moved to go make breakfast for everyone. One by one they all came down, even the vampires.

She served everyone. "Ah.. has anyone seen Malleus?" Sebek looked up from his bacon. "He said he wasn't feeling very well." She nodded. "I'll make him something light to eat later then."

Malleus was curled up in his bed, tail flicking from side to side. He jolted at the soft knocking. "Malleus? I made you something." "Ah.. j..just leave it!" She shrugged and set it by the door for him. "Malleus?" She asked.

"Y..yes?" "Are you alright?" So considerate.. so lovely. H I S. "Nn.. yeah I'm okay.. just.. not feeling very well." He lied, holding tight to a pillow. It was taking everything in his power to not drag her into his room and rail her so hard the bed shattered.

She left him be, hoping he'd recover soon. She sat in her room as night fell, feeling tired and weary. She needed a nice long break. A vacation sounded nice.

She took a long relaxing bath and sat on her bed, wearing only a plush bath robe. She was brushing her hair out when he knocked on the door. "Who's there?" She asked softly.

"Arisu. Mine.. My mate~" she backed away as a clawed hand left marks on her wall. She ran for her bathroom as something massive gave chase. "Don't run love~ it only delays the inevitable~"

She cried as she was dragged into a strong pair of arms. "Arisu~" "l..let go!" He chuckled, grip growing tight. "No. You're mine. My beautiful mate~" she whined softly as she felt a forked tongue along her neck. "Mmn.. you smell and taste so good~" he mumbled.

She turned her head and was met with a pair of deep green eyes. "Malleus?" She asked softly. "Yes my princess." She sighed. "You scared me!" He purred, nuzzling her. "Sorry my love. I just enjoy a good chase~" he mused.

She smacked his chest. "You can let go." "Mmn. No. I don't think I will." She gasped as he pinned her to the bed. "M.ma.. ah!!" She gave a cry of shock as he tore through the robe as if it was wet paper.

"Mmn . Look at you.." he ran his hands along her curves. "So perfectly shaped." He gave her hips a firm squeeze. "Mmn. So soft, so warm. Perfect for breeding~"

Her face flushed. "I.. I can't.. I'm sterile.." he gave her breasts a rough squeeze casing her to moan. "Not for long~" he pressed kisses to her neck as he ran his fingers along her slit.

"So wet~" he moaned, slipping a finger inside. She cried out as he moved his fingers so expertly. "Ah! M.. Malleus!" She whined as he hit that sweet spot. "Mmn. You make such cute sounds. Fall into pleasure my sweet."

She whined as she came around his fingers. "That's my girl~" he purred as he licked her cum off his fingers. "Such a sweet nectar. I can see why the others crave it so." She barely had time to react before he pushed into her. "Oh ari~ you were built for me~" he moaned.

She got him so well. "M.malleus...nngh!" He was far bigger than the others, and the scales that she had seen on it only added to the pleasure. She gasped, and he took the opportunity to shove his tail into her mouth. "Suck."

She obeyed as he snapped his hips furiously against her. "Yes Ari! Yes!!" He gave a roar as he moved rougher. She endured every moment, sucking on his tail. "Good pet. That's right. Oh you look so lovely stuffed with me."

She gave a muffled cry as she came hard again. He growled and spilled inside her, hot, thick ropes. "Oh Arisu~ we're gonna have so much more.." he removed his tail from her mouth and wrapped it around her neck, squeezing gently.

The pressure on her throat made her cum again. "I knew you liked it. I'll keep you just like this as I fuck you again and again." With each word he thrust hard into her, watching as her body rocked hard against him.

"That's it. Scream for me. Let them all know who you belong to sweet girl~" scream she did. Her cries made him spill in her once more. "Oh Ari~ by the end of the night you'll be pregnant with my children~"

"Y..yes." she moaned as he continued his actions, the bed creaking dangerously. "Sweet girl. Beautiful girl." He cooed. The poor bed finally gave way and broke. "Ah!" She cried as she felt him spill inside again. There feeling made her cum too.

"Sweet girl~" bloody bites left on her skin. "Such beauty." He sighed, wrapping his tail around her leg as he tangled himself with her. "Mmn." She looked to his horns, and out of curiosity, ran her fingers along them gently.

He gave a low growl. "So that's what you desire?~" he purred. His voice was low and husky with want. "ah are they sensitive? I'm sorry I didn't mmph!" She was cut off by a rough kiss.

Well so much for sleep.