🔥Insatiable🔥

TW: Mentions of entrapment, nsfw content, use of aphrodisiacs, dubcon, recorded/photographed without consent, blackmail, chains, mind break, Rook being Rook.

uyamai tatae yo warera ga idai na konchiita!

Bow down to our goddess Conchita!

Arisu was rather sore. The two males holding her tightly to them seemed more sadistic than usual. She let her hand fly up to her neck. A collar. She sighed. "Guys? Can we take a break? I need to eat." Vil sighed as he played with her hair.

"Yes. We can take a break for today." Finally. Jeeze. She pried herself free and after a really large meal and many coffees she headed to the bathroom..the hot water felt really nice on her skin.

"Mmn. Mon Roi. Should we have let her leave?" "She needed a bit of a break. Let her rest for today. Don't worry. We'll ensnare her again soon." Vil mused as he stretched.

"Mmn. She looks so pretty between us, moaning our names, crying for more. Such sweet, delicious sounds she makes when we feed from her. She's quite addictive~" Rook mused.

"Mhm~ you took those photos and recorded those lovely sounds like I ordered?" Rook chuckled, green eyes glittering. "Of course Mon Roi." Vil gave a soft growl. "Good. We shall savour those delightful treasures~"

"Oh? Perhaps I'll tell her about that." A voice mused. "Huh?!" Vil turned to see Epel hovering in the corner like a mosquito. "When the hell did you get in?!" "I've been here~" Epel mused.

"Would you truly blackmail us?" Rook asked casually. "Indeed I would.. unless~" Vil quirked an eyebrow. "Unless?" This should be interesting to say the least. "Oh? You wish to bargain?"

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Arisu returned to her room after spending the day with Idia and Riddle. They were nice enough and she hoped they'd enjoy their stay here. She curled up under the blankets.

"Ari~" she groaned. "Epel.." he gave a chuckle, pressing kisses to her neck. "Come with me darling." She gasped as he carted her off, back into Rook and Vil's room. "I.. I thought we were done.."

A liquid was forced down her throat, and she immediately relaxed. "Not by a long shot sweet apple~" "Mmn. Such a cute little sapling you are. Ari~" "Ah~ so lovely. Mon renard~"

"Nngh!" They were upon her quickly. She barely had time to react before they all pushed inside. "Ah~ divine as always~" "Mmn. Fuck. You always feel so good sapling~" "Such cute noises you make sweet apple~"

She moaned, eyes rolling back as they all entangled with her, bouncing her roughly on their cocks. Each moment recorded for their later enjoyment. She gave another moan as one grabbed a tail.

Epel captured her lips with his own, fingers entangling in her hair as he slid his tongue down her throat and moved it at an aggressive pace. She gave a strangled cry as she felt Vil and Rook latch onto her neck, feeding from her mercilessly.

Bouncing, moaning, feeding. She was completely at their mercy as they all shuddered and spilled inside her. Epel pulled away for just a moment, inhaling her scent.

He too was feeding from her in a way. Not with her blood, but with her body. The more he fed, the more addicted he became. The more they fed, the harder it would be for her to leave their arms.

"Ours. Our cute sapling~" "Our sweet apple." "Our little fox~" she could only moan in agreement, lost completely in a haze of pleasure. They wouldn't stop. They couldn't stop.

Epel plunged his tongue into her mouth once more, aggressively fucking her throat with it. Vil gave a low snarl as he bounced her roughly, digging his nails into her hip as he latched onto her right breast.

Rook gave a soft growl, shifting to push deeper as he latched onto the left one. She whimpered as they all massaged her tails with brutality. They were gonna continue to entangle and ensnare her among them. She was *theirs!*

Their mate, their lover. She was bound to them all. The silken sheets served to further trap her within the room, within them. She couldn't tell who was who anymore as they spilled inside again and again.

Orgasm after orgasm racked her body, and she was completely lost in bliss. She thought she'd heard the sound of a chain but couldn't be bothered to check. She was enjoying herself too much.

She was theirs forever, and they wouldn't hesitate to take extreme measures to keep it that way.