🔥Dreams🔥

TW: NSFW, chains, explicit content.

Sweet Dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree? Travel the world and the seven seas, everybody's looking for something.

Arisu felt much better now. The boys had relaxed and hadn't been taking her off as much. Eventually they'd stopped. Much like with the octo trio, it had been their mating season.

She didn't fault them for it. She was just glad they were happy. Epel was making food in the kitchen with Jamil while Kalim did the dishes... Wait.

"Oh so you figured out how to wash?" "Yep! I should help more with chores so I'm gonna do my best! I can't help cook but I can clean up at least!!"

She smiled and pat his head. "Thank you." "Of course!" She stepped into the bathroom to put away the towels, humming softly. She never noticed the being behind her. "Huh..?" Had it always been that dark?

She turned, a massive figure looming over her. She'd never seen him before. She dropped the towels and backed away, screaming in terror.

🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊

His name was Sebek and he was a crocodile fae. He had stowed away and somehow slipped past Smith when Malleus had arrived. "Ah. I'll see about a room for you then.."

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Arisu had knocked on Idia's door. He smiled and let her in without question. "I.. it's nice to see you again.." they'd been spending more time together lately. "Ready for the game tonight?"

She gave a soft smile. "Yeah! What are we playing?" "Just some pokemon." She smiled. "I love pokemon. Wooloo is so cute. You kind of remind me of one." His hair turned pink at the tips.

"O..oh? Well anyway." She took her usal place and he sat behind her, wrapping his arms around her. He did this each time. But tonight he was feeling a bit more..

After a few hours of game play, he pressed kisses to her neck, moving his hands up her shirt. "Nn.. I.. Idia-" he bit down on her shoulder and she dropped the joycons.

"Ah.. shit.." "shh~ it's okay. I'll replace them later.. but right now I just want to indulge in you." "I..in me?" He moved to massage her tails, making her moan.

"Your tails are sensitive.. as are your cute little ears~" he gently bit one, causing the other to twitch. "Oh you're just so cute~" his hair had changed again, becoming a deep crimson, the color of desire.

"Arisu~" she barely had time to process what was happening before he had her chained to his bed. He continued his actions, enjoying her responses.

"Nn. So wet already~" he slipped a finger inside and she moaned. "I..Idia.." he chuckled, pumping his fingers in and out of her. She cried out, moving against his hand. "Good girl~"

She gave a whine as he moved and curled his fingers. His grin never leaving his face. She was so cute like this. "Idia!' she whined. She was so close!

He laughed, removing his hand right before her orgasm. Tears of frustration pricked her eyes. "Mmn. So cute~" Idia cooed, crawling on top of her.

"You buttmunch!" She whined, making him laugh. "Do you want it love?" "Yes!" "Mmn. Beg for me." She whined. "Please.. Idia please!" She cried. "More~" she whimpered again. "Master!"

He roughly slammed into her with a grunt, causing her to scream and hit her release. He chuckled at this, moving against her at a brutal pace.

She moaned as he bounced her on his cock mercilessly. She was just too precious like this, all chained up, at his complete mercy. Her eyes rolled back and her tongue lolled out.

"Ohhh~ you're making an ahego face just for me?~ how sweet of you!" He snapped his hips against her roughly, loving how she felt. He would force orgasm after orgasm out of her.

The dream was sweet, and he was happy to live it with her