🔥Mating Season🔥

TW: Mentions of kidnapping, nsfw content, dubcon, use of aphrodisiacs, You. Have. Been. Warned.

Catch me as I fall.

Arisu was in the mermen's room, trying to relax after her encounter with Malleus. Her tails swayed gently from side to side as Floyd tried to grab one in a playful manner. "So you're a fox?"

"Kitsune." "And Malleus and you..?" "My ex." "What happened?" "Conflict of interest.. I had to access a power I normally don't use.." she fiddled with the strange mask shaped pendant around her neck. A talisman from her father.

Jade hummed as he let his tail sway. "How intriguing~" "Yes well.. I'll be going. Sorry to bother you." She stood up, only for a tentacle to wrap around her waist and pull her into the pool roughly.

"Ah?! Azul!!" She cried, trying to make her way to the edge as she was dragged down deeper. She clawed at him, but he tightened his hold and pressed something to her lips. "Drink." He commanded.

The blue liquid slid down her throat and she could breathe under water. "ah..? What did.." but she was cut off as another vial, this time one of pink liquid, was shoved into her mouth.

She coughed a bit, drinking down the liquid. Her body felt so warm. "Ah crap.." again with the aphrodisiacs huh? She barely had time to think before his tongue was down her throat, moving at a rough pace.

She writhed as his tentacles tightened around her. She felt a tongue on her neck and sharp teeth on her shoulder. "Arisu~" "Little seal~" she gave a muffled cry as they bit down hard on her shoulders, tails wrapping tightly around her, squeezing her gently.

She could only moan as Floyd massaged one of her tails while Jade bit her ear gently. "So cute." "At our mercy." Azul pulled away and she barely had a breath before Jade was tongue fucking her throat aggressively.

Azul pulled her legs apart with ease and she gave a choked cry as the tweels pushed themselves deeply into her. "Mmng~ so good~" "Gonna fuck you senseless" "Going to breed and breed you~"

She wanted to mention her sterility but Azul shoved a tentacle into her. "You're not sterile anymore~ I fixed that~ now you'll bear our children." They moved expertly within her.

She moaned as the three of them bounced her on their cocks in unison. It felt so good to be used by them. "We'll stuff you so full~" "What a pretty sight you'll be, belly round with our kids." "Gonna keep fucking your brains out after though~"

She could feel the eggs slide into her womb. "Safe~" "Warm~" "Perfect~" the best place for their eggs was inside her. "Mmn. You're be a wonderful mother to them all~" "We'll breed you over and over."

Each egg pressed against her walls, and she twitched as she came hard around them. "So cute~" "Mmn but we're not done with you yet~" "be our obedient breeding slave~" she nodded as they continued to stuff her full.

Bouncing on them, moaning as they stuffed even more eggs in her. It was too much. She gasped as Azul stuffed another tentacle inside her, pumping more eggs into her. "You can hold so many~" "Your stomach is swelling love~" "You're gonna be so round you can't move~"

The tweels moved to bite her again and again, drawing blood each time as Azul shoved another tentacle into her mouth. "Suck~"

She obeyed, suckling on his tentacle as it mercilessly fucked her throat. Floyd had latched on to her nipple, sucking on her breast like a starving infant. "Mm. Milk. So sweet~" Jade moved to latch on too. The two sucked hungrily at her right breast.

Azul latched onto the other, sliding the tentacle in her mouth out to move it between her breasts before cramming it back in. She sucked happily on it, enjoying the strange liquid that seemed to feed her.

"mmn. So sweet~" she was intoxicating and addictive. They all gave a moan as they spilled inside her. "mmngh." They moved again, the pace much more intense now, even more eggs sliding into her.

She was theirs for the time being. And they would breed her until she was dead. "Oh Ari. Gonna keep you here forever~" "Mmn such a lovely breeding pet~" "Yes pet~ that's it. Take all of our eggs, our love~" "You're so swollen~" "But we have many many more eggs for you~"

They had no intentions of releasing her at all. This was her fate.. to be their breeder until the season was over. She wanted nothing more. "Yes.. use me." "We will~" her whole body shook as they roughly bounced her upon them.

Pretty. Round. Theirs. This was as it should be right?

 This was as it should be right?