ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

Warning: talk of physical assault/ attempted r*pe

Parking in her spot, she sees Meredith watching her and what seems to be holding coffee.

Paige gets out her car and walks up her.

"Hi Paige. I'm... I'm sorry about yesterday. It actually kept me up all night and how I treated you badly. It wasn't my place. So I'm here with a peace offering. I wasn't sure what kind of coffee you like, but I got you a mocha." Meredith hands out and bites on her lip.

Paige takes the cup then quickly gives her a hug, "It's okay, I forgave you this morning at 4 am once I had actually slept."

They both laugh and walk into the hospital together.

•——————•

Once Bailey ordered everyone to their jobs, Paige wanted to catch up with an old friend.

"Derek!" Paige jogs to the elevator.

"Hey Paige. How are you?" Derek asks but before she could respond, Meredith appears next to them. "You know Settle has ferry boats."

The two woman look to Derek with both of their eyebrows raised, amused.

"I didn't know that. I've been living here six weeks, I didn't know there were ferry boats." Derek states weirdly.

"Seattle is surrounded by water on three sides." Meredith replies.

"Hence the ferry boats." The elevator finally arrives, so Paige goes to the back with Derek and Meredith in front of her. "Now I have to like it here. I wasn't planning on liking it here. I'm from New York. Genetically engineered to dislike everywhere, except Manhattan. I have a thing for ferry boats."

Once Derek started speaking useless words, Paige zoned out, not really wanting to listen.

That was of course until she looked up and saw the intern and resident kissing. Out of shock, she squeaked.

Something she's never done before, just by the way.

The pair stop, and look to Paige. Her eyes were wide but she had her hand over her mouth.

Then the elevator door dings, Derek points to her "We will talk about this later."

She then quickly rushed out of there and far away as possible.

•———————•

She was shadowing Meredith today, she wasn't sure why but Bailey said so.

She eventually finds Meredith and starts walking with her. "Hey."

"Hi Paige. You ok?" Meredith asks, seeing Paige looking worried.

"Uh yeah." Paige shrugs her off.

A nurse walks up to them, "You the surgeon?"

"Yes, and Dr Avery will be assisting." Meredith nods.

"We've got a rape victim. You better get in there." Paige starts playing with the multiple rings on her fingers.

"21-year-old female found down at the park, status: post-trauma, she came in with a GCS of 6, BP 80 over 60, head trauma, unequal breath sounds, right pupil is dilated, and she's ready for x-ray. You ready to roll?" An other nurse asks Meredith.