𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 0.3}
PAINFUL TRUTH

"The demons in our past, coming to life

"The demons in our past, coming to life."
-𝐦.𝐮

☀︎

DEREK TOOK OFF HIS shirt, left kisses down my neck throwing my head back to see my phone vibrating. I slightly pushed Derek back and grabbed my phone, it was my dad.

"Dad, Hey." I said on the phone.

"Hey, Roni, could you grab some milk on your way home?"

"Uh..yea sure. " I said looking back at Derek putting his shirt back on.

"Alright, thank you sweetie."

"Yea, no problem."

"I love you, " my father said.

"I love you too, see you when I get home." I said hanging up the phone.

I walked over to Derek, got in front of him and hopped back on the table.

"So, Argent..what now?" Derek question𝐬.

"Well, Hale I have to get dinner with my dad and Alli, then I'll come back here after." I state ending with a smirk.

"Well..I have to talk Scott with something..then I'm all yours and we can make up for the last 6 years." He Saids wrapping my legs around his waist.

Derek picked me up off the counter and sat me down. I got my keys before walking out of his loft. On my way down the stairs, I ran into Peter Hale, Derek's sick uncle.

"Veronica Argent." He stated with a sly smirk.

"Peter Hale."

"So, you and Derek back at it?" He questioned with a grin and raised his eyebrow. "High school lovers, how lovely," he said sarcastically.

"You still single? Huh?" I said with a grin.

He rolled his eyes at my remark.

"Well as fun as this conversation is, I have to go. Good seeing you Hale." I said walking out the door.

"You too Argent." He said walking up the stairs.

I stopped by a QT to grab some milk. I pulled up in my driveway. And hopped out the car. When I walked in the house I had this weird feeling. Beau ran to the door, I picked him up and walked to the kitchen.

☀︎

"Hey Roni, long time No see." My Aunt, Kate Argent spoke sitting at the dinner table.

"Aunt Kate.. wha-what are you doing here? " I said in shock.

"Ouch. You're not happy to see your only aunt?" She said with a smile.