𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 0.8}
FOR EACHOTHER

"We weren't meant for each other and that's fine

each other and that's fine..."

- 𝐮.𝐤

☀︎

"YOU DID WHAT?" Veronica questions, while sitting on the table of Derek's apartment. "You said it yourself that there was a possibility that Jackson was the kanima." He reinstates.

"I did tell you nor did I suggest you poison a 16 year old with its poison. "

"That doesn't matter Jacksons, not the kanima, a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom. Derek adds. He was temporarily paralyzed just like I was, he's not the snake we're looking for."

"Oh so now this is a ''we" thing?" Roni questions cheekily.

"It could be." He claims, getting closer there faces merely inches apart with a small gap in between which just enough air to breath.

"What are you doing?" She questions his closeness.

"What do you want me to do?"

"RINGS"

The sound of Veronica's phone rang, she looked down to see it was her sister. She answers as Derek keeps his gaze locked on her as she did so.

"Hey Ali, what's wrong?"

"Hey, are you still with Derek?" Allison voiced over the phone.

"Yep, why?"

"He thinks it's Lydia..since it's not Jackson he thinks it's Lydia.. Issac and Erica are after her. "

"Slow down.."

"He'll kill her, convince him its not her...its not her Roni we know it."

"He won't, Its okay, I'll handle it."

"Alright, thank you bye." Allison ends, as Roni hangs up.

"Its not Lydia Derek." Veronica, assures.

"You know this how?" Derek questions nonchalantly.

"Think about it—think about how kanima's are created."

"We know too little for me too."

"She was bitten by an alpha..it has to be her."

"So was Jackson." Roni acknowledges.

"He passed the test, she didn't."

"I'm not going to let you kill her." Veronica states sternly.

"I know—I know you better than that..but who said I was going to do it?"