𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑}
HOW DEEP FAMILY GOES

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑}HOW DEEP FAMILY GOES

We were together.
I forgot the rest.
-𝐡.𝐩

☀︎

VERONICA WOKE, to a knock on the door. "Hey, sweetheart it's your grandpa." The voice stated, you waking the girl completely she jumped up soon becoming face to face with the old man. "Didn't mean to startle you..again." Geared spoke with a slight smile. "I'm fine." She assure returning his smile her was just a little less genuine. "A child." He spoke grabbing Roni's complete attention. "One of god most glorious gifts. So pure, innocent in a sense." Geared went on, eyes training on the young brunette.

"Yet, one created with werewolf DNA is not as pure." He stated, eyes going colder. He knew of Noah's existence, that all Roni needed to know.  "If this alphas weakness is as simple and pathetic as loving a child I won't hesitate to use this against him." He assured me, heading towards the door. "As an Argent, I expect you to stand by your family on this." He added leaving the room with a grin closing the door. He knows Derek has a kid, but he doesn't know it with me. Noah being an Argent didn't matter especially if he was also Derek Hale's son, an Alpha's son. She went to her closet grabbing some jeans and a sweatshirt heading down the stairs. Looking to her left where she saw her grandfather watching her as she walked out the front door. She arrived at Derek's loft knocking on the door quite frantically. So many things were going through my head all at once but one that was written in bold was PROTECT NOAH. Nothing else mattered, up that he was safe I suppose that was that mother intuvision my mother always talked about.

The loft door soon opened, revealing Derek shirtless with a kitchen towel over his shoulder. "Kid wanted pancakes..so I made pancakes." Derek dragged out not looking at me but Noah who was on a barstool eating his pancakes over the island in the kitchen. His hazel eyes met mine just from first glance I could tell he knew something was wrong. "What's wrong?" "He knows....about Noah." I quaked out as Derek pulled me in. "Geared? What happened?" He questioned, noticing the girl's frantic state, hands shaking, the fear visible. "He threatened you?" Derek questions, searching my face for some type of confirmation, a sign at the least. "He threatened Noah...Derek. He said if the weakness of an alpha is as simple and pathetic as loving a child, he won't hesitate to use that against you. He's not afraid to hurt Noah to get to you." I cried, thinking of what he would do to his own great grandson. But his hatred for werewolves and his integrity would crush his morals. All he knew was kill or be killed he had forgotten the Argent way completely my father hadden seen the change. Not yet anyway. "We need to get Noah somewhere safe away from Beacon Hills." "—-mom!" He exclaimed, syrup dripping from his mouth. "Dad and I watched the Lakers' old games last night." "That's great buddy." I spoke looking at my big boy, eyes drifting back to Dereks. Hey "why don't you hop in the shower and get dressed." "Wait, where are we going? Is dad coming?" Noah questioned with the light dimming in his eyes at the thought of his dad—he met yesterday being away any longer. "Yea—yea of course were heading to check out our house." Derek assured, crouching down to Noah's level. "But you have to hurry if we're gonna go."

The young boy ran up the stairs with a bright smile. "Our house?" What house was he referring to? "I got a house." "That's nice Noah can stay there with someone until we figure something ou— No I got us a house..the three of us." I heard his words or at least I think I did. "Oh...like a—a family?" "Yea..a family Veronica I love you and I love Noah and I want this to work more than anything—I want us more than anything." Derek insisted, hands attached to mine. You could feel his hands electrify as the words trailed from his lips. "I—I love you too Derek." I spoke, all my high school feelings washing over me. He placed his hands on both sides of my face, bringing me close to him. It wasn't like two teenagers kissing, it was two adults kissing purely from a place you learn about when you fall in love, real love and you create something beautiful from that love.

☀︎

We arrived at this home, our home. It was about an hour outside of Beacon Hills in a small town; Thorn Hills. Walking up to the house admiring its exterior, it was big, two stories, modern. But most of all it was homey.

"Can we go in dad?" Noah asked, running to the top of the steps

"Can we go in dad?" Noah asked, running to the top of the steps. "Yea kid, here's the key." Our little guy ran, opening the door to what seemed like a chapter as hypocritical as that may be. He was over the moon, I was starstruck. "Derek..how mu—" "—lets just say the Hale family had more than one house." He responded with his arm flying to my shoulder. "So are we gonna let the kid have all the fun in there or..." "—Come on Hale." I went on as we walked to the top of the stairs entering the home. "I've fixed it up over the years. There's three bedrooms, perfect is it not?" "It's amazing Derek." "Yea dad this is awesome! Will grandpa come visit?" Noah spoke, sitting on the gray couch in the living room. "Yea, he wouldn't miss out on seeing you." Veronica assured her son with a smile plopping right next to him on the couch. I felt my back pocket vibrating, I pulled out my phone seeing Allison was calling. Hello? I voiced into the phone.

"They're hunting him...Jackson to trap him."

"What? What do you mean they're?"

"All of them dad, other hunters, and grandpa."

"I thought he knew Gerards controlling Jackson."

"He does, but I don't think he believes it. Roni I'm scared." I heard her confess over the phone, the fear was present in her voice. She had every right to be, sure our dad was Gerads son but what did family really mean to this man if he couldn't kill werewolves? If he would hurt an innocent child, who knows what he'd do to his own son to murder werewolves.

"Its okay..its all gonna be okay. Stay put were on the way." I expressed, hanging up the phone. "Hey, bud why don't you use the bathroom before we go." He walked to the bathroom with his iPad and headphones. It's safe to say I've raised a kid just like me. "We both know there's no way in hell Gerard just wants to trap Jackson, they're gonna kill." Derek pointed out crossing his arms. "Yea. He doesn't want my dad finding out what he's done. The best way to cover it up is to kill him."

A/N:
This family>>>

A/N:This family>>>