𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎.𝟒}
NEW ALPHA

"I would've went to war with the whole world if it meant saving you

"I would've went to war with the whole world if it meant saving you."
- 𝐯.𝐚

☀︎

IT HAS BEEN approximately 2 week after the fight with Peter and Derek became the new alpha. Roni hasn't spoken to him since that night, but Scott has been keeping up to speed on what he's been up to. Dereks been turning teenagers into werewolves forming his own pack. None of it was sitting well with Roni; she couldn't believe he was doing this, given he didn't choose to be a werewolf. He was born one and he's now forcing it on kids. And that's what they were: kids who are being forced into supernatural life.

Roni had got a text from her sister asking to pick Allison up from school. Which wasn't a surprise considering their dad didn't want Allison seeing Scott outside of school, Roni knew exactly what that was like. Veronica knew Allison wasn't going to listen to her father about Scott just like she didn't listen to him about Derek. There's just something about werewolves huh? Chris had officially started training the young girl. Not to mention Gerard Argent Allison and Veronica's grandfather came for a visit after everything with Kate and now there was a shapeshifter killing people.

Veronica knew with her grandfather here everything was just going to get worse. She thought kate was a monster her grandfather was kate times a century.

She had pulled up in front of the school and spotted everyone 's favorite black Camaro. And of course behind the wheel was Derek before she could say anything a blonde in a leather mini skirt and six inch heels was hopping into the passenger seat of his car. He looked back at the blonde and then made eyes with her and gave Roni a sly smirk. When she looked up at the steps of the school stood Scott and Stiles.

They looked at each other then shortly approached her car.

"Hey, Veronica." Scott and Stiles greeted.

"Hey, guys."

"How many?" Veronica asks with a sigh.

"Two so far." Scott states.

"Issac and now Erica."A Stile adds.

"Maybe he'll stop at two." Stile comments.

"Trust me....there's more than two kids at his school, in this town that are broken looking for any solution." Roni replies.

"And twos enough he needs at least three." Scott adds.

"So the question is..who's next?" Stiles asked.

Roni got Allison and they drove for a while before heading home. Talking listening to All Too Well by Taylor Swift on repeat. They both Screamed to the top of their lungs singing; "And you call me up again Just to break me like a promiseSo casually cruel in the name of being honest!" They scream looking at each other as Roni drives. They finally pulled into the Argent driveway, walking into their home where a happy little German shepherd waited wagging his tale.