𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10}
MEU DOCE GAROTO

"The secrets we keep from the ones we know it will hurt most

we know it will hurt most."
-𝐮.𝐤

☀︎

"SO EVERYONE'S just making stupid, dangerous ass decision's?" Veronica spat as her sister she walked into the library where detention was being held.

"Wh—what are you doing here?" Allison nervously questions playing with her fingers, looking at scott.

"Your teacher called dad luckily..he didn't see and I picked up."

"Veronica." Scott calls out.

"Who's hot sister?" A student questioned.

"This hot sister can break your nose in 17 different places." Roni venomously informed.

She grabbed her sister's shoulder pulling her near the books. She grabbed a pen and paper and wrote.

"What the hell were you thinking talking to Jackson...alone?"

She gave the pen to allison to reply;

We need to know who's controlling him.

Derek thinks he's figured it out.

"What? Who?" Allison spoke.

"Not here." Veronica expressed.

Once the two walked back into the center of the library Jackson was leaving the library.

"I—I just need some water that's all." Jackson voiced.

"Th—that's not good."

☀︎

"I'm leaving but all of you are staying, you all may leave after the reshelving is done."
Their teacher spoke. "Veronica, would you maybe want to join me for dinner?"

"Not a chance in hell."

They began reshelving the books while Veronica sat in one of the chairs watching them. What was a 24 year old doing in highschool detention? She thought.

"Alright I'm going to talk to coach..he's amusing." She stated walking over the her sister and Scott and Stiles. "Don't die." She whispered.

Once the girl returned she saw a complete destroyed library, and chalkboard in the middle of the room that read;

STAY OUT OF MY WAY. OR I'LL
KILL ALL OF YOU

Veronica walked to the broad, Scott and Allison standing to the side.

"I think she's having a seizure." Stiles expressed holding a seizing Erica in his arms.
The kid hitting on her early was unconscious on the floor Roni and Allison ran over to him while Scott ran to Stiles.