𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

{CHAPTER 14}
WAR

 "What an expensive fate"-B

-B.I

☀︎

"I TELL YOU TO STAY PUT AND YOU GO OUT ON A DATE TO A NIGHTCLUB?"I shout into the phone, becoming aware of Allisons whereabouts. Funny thing, between me and Allison both I have no clue who's screwed up more. I guess in my parents eyes I have, having a hybrid baby with Derek Hale takes the cake. "Okay, nevermind all that, where are your father and Geread?" Derek voiced, as he took the ipad from a sleeping Noah. There was silence on Alli's end for a brief moment, "On their way here." The hesitation in her voice easily picked up. "Son of a bitch," Derek cursed, hitting the dashboard. "I–I had to tell them." "Is Scott there?" I questioned hoping instead of it getting worse that maybe, somehow it would get better. "Yea-yea he has a plan." I looked over at Derek who was already giving him a call.

"Scott, what's the plan?" Derek questioned into his phone as I drove past the Beacon Hills sign. "There's no way it'll work now they know it's Jackson and instead of trying to help him–to cover his tracks Geread's going to order they kill him." I looked at Derek as Scott spoke, He's right, they will kill Jackson without question. "Where are you guys?"—pulling up." Derek quickly hopped out the car as Boyd approached. "Hey, I'll be back...I'm going to drop Noah off with Malissa and I'll be right–"No. Roni you shouldn't be here–for this." Derek pleaded, leaning into the passenger side window. "Derek spar me the knight and shining armor bull..you know me better than that." He chuckled grinning, "I love you Veronica Argent." He spoke. "And I love you Derek Hale." I replied grinning, "keep our son safe." The last thing he said to me before meet Boyd at his stance.

As Roni drove away me and Boyd heard the doors of their trucks closing we met them at the center of the garage. "Derek back off. "Argent spoke sternly, as him and his guys carried their rifles, intent on killing."Back off?" I questioned back, "Tha–that's really all you've got? I've gotta be honest Chris..I was really expecting more from the, uh, big, bad veteran werewolf hunter." I couldn't help but stare with a chuckle. Chris smiled, "Okay, then. How about"didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to gun fight?" He ended, as his guys clocked their guns aiming, them high. They fried as Boyd and I hid behind the trash bins. I heard Chris reload an Argent favorite gun. Boyd made the first move taking out two of Argents men asI took out a couple more leaving Argent to himself with one other, behind a bin. "Derek. End this and get out of the way. As much as I'd love to kill you, my daughter would never be able to forgive me and because you he exists." Chris went on, as Veronica pulled up. "Dad, Derek." she called out hopping out of the car. "Roni?" Her father questioned, "What are you doing here? Stopping you, from making a mistake."

☀︎

Geread was fine everything was fine. Jackson got away and both plans failed. I got up the next morning and drove to the abandoned train station where Derek and his "pack" hide out while Noah stayed at Malissa's. We didn't want anyone to know about him so I dropped him off right after Scott went to school. "It's a spiral." I heard Derck say as I approached. "Reminds us that we can all rise to one or fall to another." —"Bates can become alphas,but alphas can also fall to betas or even omegas." I continued as I stopped coming face to face with Derek as he stood in front of a trunk. "Exactly." He started admiring me from head to toe, just by simply following his eyes you could tell. "Veronica." Boyd and Issac greeted with sly grins as Erika gave me a treated glare. Which I didn't blame her for, she was a girl who didn't belong for a long time and now she has this power that gave her everything she ever wanted; to be the hottest, strongest girl in the room. And me, someone who didn't have to get bitten to "have everything". She sees me as a threat to her power. "Hi." I greeted them graciously. "Hey guys, give us a minute." Derek declared, as they all left the room. As Derek heard the door shut behind him he leaped closer; being inches from my face. I smiled, biting my bottom lip as he swiftly picked me up pinning me to a wall kissing from my lips down to my neck. "Picking up where we started the last time," he whispered in my ear continuing his motions. I gasped for air, "As much as I'd hate for this to end..It's not what I'm here about."

He gently sat me down, feeling the concrete beneath me once more. "What's up? " He questioned, placing a loose strand behind my ear. "What exactly are we gonna do about Geread and Jackson?" —"Me and Scott are thinking." He replied, seeming as anxious as I was. "Thinking, Thinking," I said out loud and in my brain what seemed like a thousand times. "Our son hasn't been able to meet his Grandfather in almost 6 years. He's almost 7 Derek...and I know if Geared finds out he'll kill Noah and you–he said so in so many words–we have to do som—"I pleaded as he cut me off. —"We will, I promise..Roni Noah will meet Chris and we'll all be some strange werewolf/and hunter family." I found some comfort in that fact, but what about Geread? I could already tell, he's manipulating Allison and I can't seem to find the words to tell Derek I'm worried she will slip and tell him about Noah. In Beacon Hills Noah is my weakness if anything ever happens to him I don't see Beacon Hills staying on the map very long. "There's nothing I won't do for my son and If Geread hurts him I'll put a bullet in his head without giving it a second thought."

A/N:
Veronica Vs. Geread
XoXo

 Geread  XoXo