𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎.5}
GHOST OF HIGH SCHOOL
PAST

5}GHOST OF HIGH SCHOOL PAST

" Always love him.."
- 𝐯.𝐚

☀︎

{FLASHBACK 9 YEARS}

"Watch it, you jerk!" Roni spat getting hit by a basketball thrown towards the trash she was walking past but missing.

"Sorry about that." A cute, tall raven haired sophomore apologized. he paused, locking his eyes on the dark haired brunette. "I'm Derek by the way."

"Veronica." She said calming herself down, flashing a small but vague smile. "But my friends call me Roni."

The young Derek flashed a toothy smile. The two stood locked in each other's gaze admiring the sights of one another.

PRESENT DAY

Roni sat on her bed rubbing Beau thinking of when she first met Derek. How that basketball started it all. How everything that happened after that day changed her life made her who she was today. She loved Derek and that was the "problem" she hated that it didn't matter what he did she'd always love him. But the Derek that attacked Scott last night wasn't the Derek she loved. He was hurt and filled with anger and vengeance,her father wanted her to believe that Derek she called herself loving before died the night he became the alpha.

"Hey, Roni." A well known voice said slowly opening her bedroom door. "Dad wants all us to go for breakfast..you in?" Allison asks,with a smile.

"Yeah, sure alli let me just get dressed."

She threw on some black skinny jeans and a long sleeve forest green v neck top. With some black string booties.

The trio headed to the local diners in Beacon Hills. They sat in a blue booth Argent on one side and the girls on the other, their waiter approached the table. And took each of their orders, the girls both ordered blueberry pancakes and Argent ordered an omelette. Which was all very common for the family; they'd come to the dinner every Saturday when they were kids.

☀︎

"So how's Scott alli?" Roni asks.

"Uhh..better because it's an alpha wound denton said it's going to take longer to heal. "

"Well it's good, " he replied. After breakfast the family headed back home. "How about we all watch a little movie?" Argent suggests.