𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍-3

My back aches from having to sleep on the hard floor last night but the best part was I got to sleep as long as I wanted no annoying alarm waking me up.

I've noticed the closet is now filled with women clothes, I slip on a black t-shirt with joggers matching.

" you seem to like your new clothes " I jump as Lorenzo emerged from behind the door in his formal black suit and tie.

I've learned their names Lorenzo and his brother who is with oak is Sergio.

" how long have you been here? Watching me like a creep "

" don't cause any trouble while im gone I have business to attend"
I ignore his words and make my way into the bathroom.

Lorenzo doesn't seem to pleased with my actions as he makes his way towards me and I stand there like a coward." When I ask you something you fucking respond " I can see the storm building in his eyes.

" you didn't ask-"my head snaps to the side as liquid fills my mouth .
I whimper as I see blood drip onto my hand.

how could you treat a woman in such way?
" sir breakfast is ready" a maid informs
Before leaving
No signs of regret fill his eyes as he looks at me in disgust , by now I am a crying mess ." Clean yourself and be downstairs for breakfast " he continues to stare at me" I want to see you again before I leave " he makes clear before dismissing himself.

I spit the rest of the fluid into the sink as I rinse the metallic taste out of my mouth , and bring myself to go downstairs.
My heart keeps aching u don't know why but it does

I hope I didn't take to long.

There is no sign of oak or Sergio when I make it to the dining area, only Lorenzo who still seems to be pissed off about the altercation early.

I've barley done anything to him.

Just as I'm about to sit Lorenzo decides to stand already finished with his food , he pulls me by my elbow back up the stairs no one in sight to help me get out of this mess." Your hurting me I haven't done anything-"I look down the steps Lorenzo is urging me to go down there is nothing but darkness, I scream in terror as the smell of blood hits my nose .

Something that I wouldn't want to see is down there.

" p-p-please " I beg.

" go " he demanded, I was scared who wouldn't be so I did what came to mind , I slapped him seconds later I regretted it but there was no going back. His hold on my elbow disappeared right before he wrapped his hand around my hair and dragged me down the steps my head hitting each step making me dizzy.

He pulled me up with no effort ignoring my screams , the scene in-front of me made my stomach churn in complete disgust, i tried to get myself free from Lorenzo's hold but it was useless.

Oak was passed out while Sergio was having the time of his life... raping her.
all while Lorenzo laughed .
" you are both animals!" I screamed out the words in anger I could do nothing to help her because I was to weak.
Im always useless.

Lorenzo pulled me down the basement hall as we passed by disturbing content I wish to never see , he pushed me in a room before closing and locking it.

This is worse then the old house.

"Look what my brothers sent me today " a female voice announced. I jump not have realizing she had been in the corner watching me.

I don't say anything and wait for her to say the next word, instead of saying anything she makes her way toward me. She looked to be about 23 straight hair 5'8 petite body .

She was beautiful.

" where did they find you?" Still no answer from me. " I'm not a very patient person " her eyes look just like Lorenzo's before he loses himself and lets his anger take over , so like a coward yet again I stop being that brave woman and I answer" I was a maid until the house was randomly swarmed and I was brought here"

She smirks " your a scary one aren't ya"

"Why are you locked in here ?"

" locked? " she brings out a key from behind her back " do you mistake me for weak?" She unlocks the door making sure to secure my arm so I wouldn't run.

And just like that flinch having the feeling to throw up as I remember what that animal was doing to oak." You have to help her " she gives me a boring expression " your a woman you understand how could you let another woman go through that" I cry out as she forcefully pushes me back into the room locking the door.

" what he does to her has nothing to do with me " she places the key in her back pocket , she seems to notice I'm staring at it " and don't think about it "

" you are all monsters if your not so weak then do something " I could tell she felt sorry but in the blink of a eye she replaced that sorriness with a cold expression.

" so tell me more about yourself " she lays down on the bed.

I ignore her statement and look at nothing in particular, I flinch as a scream erupted through my throat.

She threw a lamp at me.

" I'm trying to get my mind off of fucking you senseless and your being complicated " I gasp at her inappropriate words realizing nobody has ever talked to me in such way, I guess you can say I'm a bit unexperienced.

"She smirks at my reaction and gassed me on" your innocent aren't you aw so cute " she squeezed my cheeks and I pushed her off.

" I'm not into girls....I think "

" wow how about we test and see if you like fucking men then we'll try a fake dick and see if you like that better" my eyebrows scrunched.

" I said I'm not into girls nor am I desperate for sex" she rolls her eyes I can see the annoyance.

I change the topic " my name is Veronica V for short"

" Camila "

Just then Lorenzo comes in not looking so happy.

Camila eyes light up at the sight of him while I internally cry" brother where did you find her? I'll take her 2mil enough?"

" Sorella not now business isn't good" he shuts her down.

Being with camilla wouldn't be so bad right I mean it's better her then Lorenzo slapping me for not responding.

" good then me take some stress off your hands" not waiting for Lorenzo's response camilla pulls me up by my arm and takes me out the same way we entered.

_________the end