Troubled ( mature content )

" VERONICA! Get the the fuck up"

She squinted her eyes due to the unexpected light. Camilla hovered above her screaming something but All she could here was muffled sounds.

As soon as Veronica began to gain her senses her body was flung off the bed. Fresh blood filled her mouth. She punched her . Veronica sobbed as an excruciating pain came down on her stomach it felt awful. Waves of shock washed over her as she tried to protect herself from Camillas kicks and punches.

" ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!?!" Veronica continued to sob Camilla  knocked every last piece of energy off her. She stomped on Veronica's elbow 4 times taking another swing to the gut.

Eventually Camilla stoped when she felt satisfied with her work.

Blood poured from Veronica's mouth, a large slit across her eyebrow, and an eye slowly started swelling. Painfully Camilla pulled Veronica up by the elbow she had purposely stomped on. Veronica wailed as she was dragged to bathroom.

She couldn't move. she could barley talk.

" you know Veronica I was actually thinking about sparing you " she panted assembling a warm bath." But Sergio? My brother...your friends boyfriend." Camilla came to face to face with Veronica as fresh tears went down her face.

She told the truth Sergio came onto her and she rejected it. Why couldn't they just believe her for once?.

" and you would cry and get mad anytime we called you a whore. Look at you now" Camilla smiled. But behind the smile was pain, betrayal, hatred. Anytime she thought of it she got mad and wanted to beat Veronica black and blue.

Veronica's head went down in acceptance she knew Camilla wouldn't believe her. Who believe a side piece over their brother?

" no no pleas-" Camilla stuffed something unknown in her mouth and placed a blindfold on her. The blindfold stuck to her face from all the tears it felt uncomfortable.

Veronica's pleas were muffled as Camilla ripped her clothes off angrily. Another miserable 20 minutes Veronica had to sit in only her bra. It was silent even worse she had no clue what Camilla was doing.

______veronica POV

I guessed it was Lorenzo walking in but I was proved wrong when I heard a feminine voice. It felt incredibly uncomfortable, all eyes were on me which didn't show much as I squeezed my thighs shut but I still felt humiliated, embarrassed.

"What do you think?"
I attempted to keep my breathing low because of course I'm nosy. The room got really quiet as I heard heels clicking. In the direction towards me. " How about you watch we'll do a short introduction huh?" Camilla spoke her voice was laced with excitement . As if anything about this was exciting.

Camilla handcuffed me with a short struggle. Why did I have to be so weak.

Only thing I could hear was heavy breaths and clicking heels. "No touching, wouldn't want you buying something you can't handle"

Buy?

Am I being sold again.

Maybe my new owner will be better.

What if their worse.

I let out a muffled scream as shocks of electricity hit my nipples through the thin bra. It felt awfully good. And I was embarrassed to say it but I wanted more.

But the only sane part of my head bringing me back to together. At least I'm not so... mentally weak.

I wriggled and pulled on the cuffs but it was useless as it was tied to the shower door.
" would you like to try? "

"I'm 100% sure my words didn't sound like that from being muffled but it was so much anger built up that I couldn't even imagine. I kicked and pulled eventually hitting something or someone as I heard a grunt come from the unknown woman.

"I'll take her"

I didn't know what to feel excitement, sadnesses, happiness, definitely anxious.

I felt pressure on my head just before darkness consumed me.

_____3rd POV

Her hands wondered endlessly Touching and cupping everywhere , she tried. every move wouldn't go unrecognized before a brutal punch landed on her stomach. If she kept moving she would be dead by the morning.

Old and fresh tears stained the red cheeks as her eyes tightly shut. hands were traveling the one place...

How could you be a woman doing this to another. It just kept going. There was no end to her misery." stop p.p...please." She chocked on her words. All coming out crackly due do her lose of voice.

The desperate pleas were completely ignored as her underwear was snatch of leaving a red marks from where it was pulled at. More depressing sobs left her mouth.

"Aww why are you crying " the voice showed no mercy at all as it rubbed up and down her stomach. It churned in hunger and disgust.

Now thinking of it Veronica's barley had time to eat and shower due to the horrible sexual abuse she had been enduring the past few days.

She had a feeling tonight was gonna be the worst of them all.

____

Veronica's legs shook uncontrollably again as she was brought to her climax.she was in her weakest state. The lady kept going expecting to find her own climax soon.

The feeling of being overstimulated was exhausting, not being able to control your body was depressing having something you can't control used against you was even worst.

Her tongue lapped around her nipples as she harshly bit down earning a cry from Veronica. She just wanted it to stop.

Slowly Veronica's climax built each second the woman sucked on her nipples giving her hickeys and bruises that would be there for a few days.

Her vagina was reddened from the amount of abuse it had gone through in such little time.
The woman on top of her let out whispered moans putting more pressure on Veronica's clit she painfully let out the worse ear piercing scream. " p-please for w-wh-whatever I've done IM s-sorry just stop" she sobbed .

Her core clenched each second and another painful orgasm was coming.
Crazy how many times she could cum. It surprised her.

The woman ignored her pleas riding through her own climax everything was muffled she had never felt such a strong orgasm as now. She KNEW she wasn't letting Veronica go as soon as planned.

Who would?

For the 3rd time Veronica's legs shook. Stomach clenching at the beautiful feeling... or in the moment.

As soon as her orgasm left an horrible aching pain flashed throughout her body.