7 ( mature content)

Vote plz
The thick whip again came down crashing into my back, I could feel skin coming off along with it as my agonizing scream filled the air "Sorry sir... thank you sir" I fabricated sobbing.

It hurt. It felt as if someone was pushing a hot steam iron into my back. And it happened again. The whip came in contact with my bare back.

My throat was dry from the screaming I was doing. Blood trickled down my back to my legs.

I messed up.
But how badly did I mess up to deserve this?

I'm sure I would have 5 large scars across my back.

Pressure loosened around my wrist. Gravity pulled me down my back slapping against the floor. I no longer had a voice; only a whimper left my mouth as Lorenzo pulled me by my arm to who knows where.

" CAMILLA " his words nearly made my eyes bulge out of there. I used my last ounce of energy to beg him.

" no no please no"  I begged

" I would rather you hurt me than bring her please sir"

He looked down at me no emotion shown in his stormy blue eyes "What could she have done that was so bad?"

I didn't tell him. the words coming out of my mouth would break me all over again. Remembering the way she forced herself on me and took my pleas as pleasure. " sir hurt me as much as you want but please don't-"

Camilla stood there with a mischievous smile on her face, paying no attention to me she looks at Lorenzo.

______________3rd POV

Lorenzo stepped on Veronica's bruised wrist rendering her groan.

" Toglimi questa puttana e non fare molto quanto basta per dare una lezione"

(Get this whore away from me and don't do too much just enough to teach her a lesson)

Veronica had no idea what Lorenzo had said but she knew enough when Camilla began making her way toward her

Lorenzo's hold on her arm stayed as much as she pulled begged, and cried he stayed emotionless and seemed to get a bit frustrated with Veronica's stupidity. Camilla pulled the light girl up.

______

Veronica's legs shook uncontrollably. She tugged at the metal chains stopping her from taking out the vibrating toy. " so what did we learn today." Camilla played with the dangerously sharp knife in her hands. Veronica let out a painful moan bracing herself for a 4th climax, beads of sweat covered her body as her breathing was unstable.

She could barely process any words as her brain was fuzzy. The sweat mixed with the cuts on her back stung horribly. " Veronica I'm waiting " Camilla teased calmly.

" n.n.not to t.t.try escaping" Veronica's sobbed uncontrollably.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, the familiar feeling comes back as her stomach clenched and her head went back into ecstasy.

The feeling overwhelmed her she shouted and begged to stop the high vibrations. Instead, Camilla did the exact opposite purposely bumping the setting of the vibrations up one.

Veronica's core clenched nonstop as she sobbed. The black blindfold sticking to the girls' skin from the wet tears.

Every time Veronica felt as if it was over the feeling would come right back consuming her completely. The pleasure was turning into pain.

Camilla harshly bit her bottom lip, attempting to ignore how aroused she was from the scene in front of her.

" PLEASE STOP " Veronica yelled. In return, Camilla shut the toy off. Not because of Veronica's ridiculous yelling but because she knew if she continued she would no longer be able to keep herself from fucking Veronica lifeless.

The wetness pooled in between Veronica's thighs dripped on the floor as she shakily stood with Camillas' help.

Veronica yelped as Camilla's cold arm pressed against her bruised cut back causing it to ache more.

__________ the end people I'm tired I'm gonna come back and add more words tomorrow.