Trapped-4

( throw back ) I'm posting drafts

Spraying bleach on the marble Grey counter top Veronica Brings the white rag and scrubs consistently, a deep frown stretched across her face she try's to keep the tears at bay.

Veronica knew she didn't deserve what she was going there nor did she deserve what just happened to her, it hurt to even think about but the memory kept flooding back anytime she looked down at her sex, fresh blood stained her inner thighs as her legs ached.

Pulling off the rubber glove and putting the products away Veronica attempts to wipe the blood away , if Lorenzo saw her like this he would probably laugh in her face for being weak just like he did to oak, Veronica brushed away the tears and mentally prepares herself to enter the room.

When she sees Lorenzo isn't there she breaks down on the floor, only thing today has taught her was not to trust anyone.

Why her? No seriously why her she did nothing, right when her day got a little better life came crashing down on her , her heart kept breaking into tiny pieces .

Carrying her weak self to the bathroom , turning the shower as hot as it can get she gets in and let's her skin turn a bright red, she wanted to wash the touch of Camilla off her so she scrubbed,scratched,screamed,cried non of those things worked , she kept feeling those tingles where Camilla touched her not a good tingle. a disgusting tingle that brought up memories that she wanted to burry deep down and forget.
__________________

" you look horrible " Lorenzo rudely comments as he gets himself ready for bed.

" please leave me be"
Lorenzo commenting on Veronica's looks wasn't such help considering his own sister had did this to her, she didn't even want to be in a room with him.

She was in a room with her rapist brother .

Like a flash Veronica was pulled up from the floor onto the bed" I'll sleep in guest room you stay here and sleep you need it "

The thought of being alone for Camilla to come
and hurt her again came to mind fast making Veronica beg for Lorenzo to stay." Wait sir stay I'll sleep on the floor just don't leave " Veronica's voice cracks .

" maybe I'll get Camilla in here so you won't be alone" Veronica could've sworn she saw a faint smirk on his lips .

Her heart dropped to her ass.

"No sir I'll do anything just me and you no one else" she attempted to beg him again, but to her luck he walked out and left the door wide open.
-----------Veronica POV

I slept horrible last night in fact I got no sleep worried that I was going to be taken advantage of or even worse. My eyes stay red, my condition made me feel even worse then before.

I got up brushed my teeth and changed into a silk pajama set. I sprayed my hair with some water and that was enough to slick it back into a bun.

I double take my looks in the mirror my sleepy eyes the only thing that brings attention.

Who am I trying to impress anyways?

" hi Veronica " oak murmured as soon as I walked out the room.

" you look like shit " i truly stated. Her hands were covered in dirt her knees and shirt also, hair in a puffy messy bun loose strands dangling onto her forehead drenched in sweat.

She cleared her throat walking down the hallway" yea I had some cleaning to do"

" oak did he do it again?" I took notice in her slight limp.

Camilla had me limping harder than that.

" oak it's fine" she walks me off. I sigh in annoyance.

" did he do it or not? Your acting as if it's completely normal for him to rape you" I interrogated.

" oak I've been here way longer than you. It's not ok, or normal but I can't fight anymore there's no point. Least I can do or try is to help you not have to go through what I do"

Oak grabbed her towel and clothe from off the bed before leaving me in the room.

Help me? It's already happened there is no saving me. I walked out the room in disbelief descending down the stairs and entering the dinning room