KAT ( mature content )

I sat staring at the ceiling. You'd be surprised how boring rich people could be sometimes. As soon as camilla sat beside me I had suddenly lost interest in my food which held a plain salad.

Every once and then I would glance at oak she also picked at her food seeming to loose interest.

"Oak honey you ok?" I looked beside me to see the question had came from Ms. Vite. She was a friend of Lorenzo's and sure was more respectful always making sure to check on someone. " I think..." I stopped mid way as I felt my voice was to crack. Why do I have to soft? My cheeks turned a bright pink as camilla looked my way waiting for me to finish." I think in about ready for bed"

" you've barley taken a bite of your meal what are you trying to starve yourself?" I looked at her plate and she hadn't even took a bite of hers. " and you haven't took 1 of yours " I gulped hard regret taking over my body .

That small amount of attitude that had accidentally slid out would definitely cost me. 

I could feel her eyes burning into the side of my head.  Ms.Vite gave Camilla harsh stare back. If only I had that level of boldness.

_________

I slowly approached behind her finally being able to catch her alone. "Oak?" She stoped I'm her tracks slowly turning around before pulling me into an embrace. My shoulder began to get wet as her low sobs where heard through the hallway. I felt so guilty knowing whatever she's going through was my fault. I felt as if it would be wrong if I even complained not tried to compare myself to her trauma and pain. "I promise I'll get you out"

This was my first time seeing her cry she always had her barrier up and never let it down. She made herself look strong on the outside so in inside no one knew how broken she was.
After a few minutes unfortunately we had to split our ways. I made my way back into my room or our room. The sheets that were previously stained were now replaced and the room was tidied up.

The bathroom door swung open frightening me instead of seeing camilla it was Katerina in only a towel. She leaned her upper body against the door showing a mischievous smirk.

My eyes wondered before she could catch me I turned around and slide off my slides.

" why so nervous?" The bed dipped to one side alerting me she was close. "Can I help you with anything? Far as I know you have your own room and own shower" I turn to face her.
Out of response I got smile. She smiled?

" Camilla's in there for you" she pointed her head towards. My stomach dropped of course I wasn't thinking completely at the moment I was more worried about what camilla would do to me and that's where I fucked up.

_______3rd POV

Walking into the large bathroom camilla held her head down usually camilla would pop out surprising her but this time there was no surprise.

Slowly looking up Veronica realized the bathroom was completely empty she turned around in search for Veronica before her chest came in contact with another nearly making her lose her balance and fall to the floor.

As soon as her balance was gained a pair of lips smashed quickly into hers this time felt different. The scent it was Katerina's soon enough she caught onto what was happening kissing back.

Katerina's tongue begged for entrance as by now Katerina had taken full control riping if Veronica's clothes piece by piece. Just like her sister.

The two explored each others mouths Veronica was sure she had an ocean down there as Katerina's mouth traveled down her chest leaving large hickeys. It felt like heaven.

Veronica's finall piece of clothing dropped to the floor revealing her sex. She could tell Katerina liked what she saw just bye the excitement in her eyes afraid to make another move the she let Katerina lead the way.
Arousal dripped between her legs as her cheeks turned a tint red. Veronica gulped hard as Katerina took her hand in hers leading her to the counter top patting on it as a signal. Getting the clue she sat waiting patiently for Katerina's next order.
Katerina never expected Veronica to be so submissive camilla always made her seem more hard headed then she was.

Katerina slightly teased circling her thumb around the girls dripping core. Veronica found herself clenching uncontrollably stuck on Katerina's beautiful ocean blue eyes . Letting out a loud gasp Veronica's neck fell back. She felt as if she was in clouds as Katerina's tongue did magic.Moving up and around her clit and slightly sucking it every here and then her stomach clenched at the feeling of her tongue inside her pussy. It felt way better then she would have thought and soon enough she would be driven off edge. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her toes curled feeling her stomach clench once more begging for a release she let out a cry of pleasure. " p-please" she felt so desperate and as asked Katerina easily slid 2 fingers in Veronica's core. That was just enough to drive Veronica off edge as her high pitched scream filled the room feeling light headed. Katerina continued moving her fingers out at a fast past as Veronica ride of her high but it felt as if it was never ending for her. By now all she wanted was sleep her legs shook nonstop and as much as she tried sounds would still find a way out her throat such as whimpers and more screams. She wanted to beg for her to stop but at the same time she didn't want it stop . It was her first actual orgasm that didn't feel forced out of her. Katerina decided to speed her paste seeing that Veronica was becoming more quiet but she wanted more. She wanted more pleas, more cry's everything was music to her ears and although she wasn't being sexually touched in some way she was still getting off she was on her own high. Taking a break Katerina let her thumb replace her tongue working just as hard moans of pleasure began to escape Veronica's mouth again but louder. She was so sensitive she knew she wouldn't last for much longer.
_____