Mc

" your a worthless WHORE Veronica "

V sobbed as camillas words sunk in her head it hurt because the words kept replaying over and over again.

there was no escape from your own mind.

" lay on the bed" Camilla was not just hurting v but also herself it hurt to think about the pain Veronica felt from her words , but she needed a lesson .

"W...w..what M...Ma'am please I...I..it won't happen a...again p..please" Veronica choked out the pain never ending her heart ached and to know what was going to happen next hurt even more.

Veronica screamed in terror as Camilla pulled her to her legs practically dragging her towards the bed forcefully pushing her down.

Before Veronica could plead with Camilla not to do it she screamed Lorenzo's name.

Veronica thrashed and kicked to get out of Camilla hold but it was no use by then Lorenzo had burst into the room making sure to lock it so no interruptions where made.

" cuff her " Lorenzo states and like a dog Camilla obeys, while Veronica stare at Lorenzo with now given up the chance of escaping her punishment, her loud sobs fill the room along with her silent prayers as the metal to the cuffs clink together.

Camilla make the cuffs so tight they nearly cut off her circulation, Veronica turns her head towards the wall no longer being able to see the devils face as she hears draws and cabinets being opened she cry's hardly " please just let me off this one time " a harsh smack was delivered to Veronica's cheek she can feel the heat radiating off her cheek already.

Veronica's pussy is on full display as she's stretched out in a starfish position.

Veronica let out an ear piercing scream in agony as Camilla painful held a death grip on her now swollen clit " s..stop please" all in one Camilla held Veronica's sensitive bud and Lorenzo's hand came down hard on her nipples . Veronica wanted to sink into the bed, she wanted to disappear and never come back .

The pain was excruciating. She's been violated in the worse way possible and she knew there was more to come. As soon Lorenzo's hand was coming down for a another brutal slap his phone rang and of course for " business" purposes his actions came to a halt as he picked up the phone.

On the other hand camilla continued. Her lips came down forcefully into Veronica's asking for access Veronica declined shaking her head. She wanted it to be over. She bit her lower taking gasp advantage sticking her tongue in. To Veronica it felt awful as her tongue explores her mouth, Camilla found it pleasurable as she sucked on the girls tongue nibbling on her bottom lip just a bit before releasing both swollen flesh.

Lorenzo left the room as Veronica cry's were too loud." please please I'll take anything else but this" she begged as Camilla lined two fingers at her entrance. For a second Camilla actually thought about it. Why not get some of her own fun in . She pulled her shirt above her head throwing it somewhere unseen. Along with her jeans and undergarments. "Have you ever ate another woman out?"

Camillas question was completely unexpected.
"N.n...no" she answered honestly and she didn't plan on either but given the question she probably was and she knew that. Can't be that bad right?

___ idk if I want to continue this book bc no one sees it... but if I do discontinue I love you all❤️