Miserable

NOT PROOFREAD
" ma'am "
"Ma'am "

Everything around me was moving in slow motion. I prayed that god would take me what more do I have left here? " you must be in pain but sir Salvatore demanded me to have you ready in an hour"

Ready? Was this man crazy did he forget what he did to me. " tell sir to fuck off" I groaned

I snuggled more into the covers hoping to get more. My back felt painful turning over o close my eyes again just as I hear whatever her name is close the door.

Finally

Just when I thought some peace was found I was quickly forced up by my arm Of course, the devil himself stood ahead of me unpleasantly tightening his grip on me tightening every breath and every movement I made I just wanted to sink into the floor every second with him was pure hell. By now the maid had already left leaving just me and him.
"It seems as every time I give you that small bit of freedom you seem to forget your place" he inquired with a hint of anger laced in his voice.
I prepared myself for the expected but I stayed untouched the room so silent you could hear a pin drop. I turned my head in the opposite direction seeing Camilla there with her usual poker face. just great

In the next 5 minutes, I was led to Lorenzo's office. He fixed his top button to his blue suit sprawling his kegs under the desk and his thumb placed on his chin whilst searching through a pile of paper. Not to mention Camilla followed behind us like a lab dog. After a moment of silence, Lorenzo finally speaks with a grin across his face, and about a 10-page packet sprawled in front of me, my eyes come together in confusion.

I open my mouth to speak but before I can Camilla cuts in turning the pages a few times before placing a pen in front of me. Signing again? " No need to read it just sign " his dark orbs stared at me I decided not to ask any more questions and quickly signed the paper. To my hopes it was not over ironically Lorenzo left leaving me with Ms.rapist.

The room was so silent you could hear a pin drop. She had yet to say one yet instead finding more interest in her phone.

3rd

"Why the silence ?" Oak questioned taking the seat next to Veronica.
It had now been a week since they left the brother's family home and for the least, Veronica did not enjoy not 1 bit.

If there was anything she missed out of all was Katerina it was embarrassing to admit but Veronica couldn't wait to see her. Without Kat life felt so blank.

She could barely remember what she was doing from time to time. And Lorenzo has been miserably stuck on some business issues that he's begun to take his anger out on poor Oak which is unusual it isn't being taken out on Veronica. Veronica shook her continuing to wash the dishes. Her back still hurt from the encounter with Camilla or should we name her Ms.rapist? That would suit her much better

Oak and Veronica's relationship has also been... weird Veronica found it they rarely talked even more surprising oaks have been able to go out to her own shop and eat meanwhile her friend stayed in a home miserable!

Finally finished with the dishes Veronica made her way up the steps but now without oak on her trail smacking disgusting on her strawberry. Veronica hated strawberries...

"Well, will you stop and talk to me for a second?" Veronica turned for a second raising her eyebrow and encouraging oak to speak. She wasn't in a talking mood she was in a daydream about fucking Katerina mood.
And of course, oak wouldn't know that.
" I feel as if our relationship or friendship hasn't been quite the normal us wanna hand? Not many places to be here or maybe for you" Oak smirked.

" don't you see me covered in dirt? I'm like a fucking servant meanwhile all of a sudden you have designer clothes and go to fancy restaurants how'd you get to that point" Veronica questioned throwing the clothes off the bed and letting them lay on the dingy floor.

"Well for starters I got my attitude together "Oak shrugged taking a seat on the bed. "Let's be honest here"v stated

" I guess he just put more trust in me and learned not to be miserable like Lorenzo "They both giggled and the on-perfect timing Camilla burst into the room. Oak remarkably sighed rolling her eyes.

Oak seemed to have more fear other than Veronica whose fingers trembled just picking up the towel before speed walking into the bathroom not forgetting to lock the door. Right after that oak made her leave.

———-
Sorry I lied and never ended up updating but I honestly got tired of this book