Trapped (mature content)

Vote pls (TW)

A large brisk of air hit me as the cover was snatched from my body . I went limp relaxing once more on the comfortable bed before looking beside me seeing Lorenzo with his eyes narrowed to me. " it's almost 2 in the afternoon noon you couldn't have possibly done anything to be so tired"

If only you knew.

I stayed silent as he continuously shamed me the walk back to his room." Maybe you should ask your sister why I'm so tired " I smartly replied turning on the faucet and wetting the toothbrush.

" you are nothing but a whore Veronica " One second I was brushing my teeth and the next I'm being chocked . His nails dig into my skin drawing blood . His elbow was in just the right position to put pressure on my swollen breast causing me to scream out in agony " why do you always provoke me!"

This man has serious mental issues.

" be mad at your whore of a sister for raping me!! " i was tired. Tired of him the past 3 days have been hell for me . " you have the nerve to call me a whore you are nothing but a monster Lorenzo " he doesn't seem pleased with my statements, as he hand comes in contact with my cheek .

A horrible outcry was heard from me as Lorenzo flung me into the mirror the glass shreds sticking out of my skin as my already bruised back was covered in blood. " please I didn't mean it " I fabricated crying.

" CAMILLA "

No,no,no

" Lorenzo please " I attempted to stand but it was a complete fail as the agonizing pain shot throughout my body ."you can't no! don't let her hurt me " .

The thought of being humiliated again. I continue to beg Lorenzo softly gripping his hands only for him to snatch it back" don't touch me you whore your gonna lay here and enjoy it and if you don't then it'll happen over and over again until you learn to obey" I sobbed at his disgusting words .

My eyes widened as his hands traveled down my stomach finding it's way to my joggers he pulled them off along with my laced underwear. I cringed as he looked at my privates a smirk shown clearly on his face .

Camilla came in with only a robe, she seemed a bit familiar with the routine as she got straight to kissing me cutting off my beggging words were muffled by Camillas lips as she mercilessly shoved her tongue exploring my mouth. It felt horrible.

One of her hands was occupied painfully groping my breast while the other, kept a hold on my neck not to tight but not so loose. The burning sensation was back in my chest, Camilla detached our lips as her hands ran up and down my thighs. " NO! " I screamed so loud. I could do it once but twice being forced to do something I don't want to, having to endure the pain while she pleasures herself .

Lorenzo sat on the single couch watching proudly as Camillas thumb massaged my clit. The event from yesterday making her actions more painful than before.

I went limp. I couldn't fight anymore and I wouldn't .

an agonizing scream left my mouth as Camilla forcefully pushed 2 fingers in me .

_____________

" I have other things to do then watch you cry"

He got no response from me.

This was the 2nd time. No I'm sorry if I didn't word that right for you to completely understand.

She RAPED me for the 2nd time, not to mention how many times she sexually touched me without my permission.

". Veronica get the fuck up!" Lorenzo roared. He always had the dominance and always would." NO! " I yelled at the top of my lungs.

It wouldn't hurt to defend myself for once?

The energy bounced of him like a storm stirring up, his jaw tightened and those beautiful eyes looked deadly.

I screamed a ringing in my ears. He punched me." Do you want me to bring her back in here?" He grabbed me by my collar.

The metallic taste of blood filled my mouth. I wanted to spit it out but I knew better. He put all his weight on my wrist tearing a horrifying scream from me, it felt as if the bone was gonna pop out the thought made me want to vomit." WHATS WRONG? " as if even possible he put even more weight. I already know it's gonna bruise.

" please it's gonna break please" I sobbed.
My voice was long gone.

" NO"

With that he stepped off my wrist just before slamming it into the wall and doing the same with my head.

I could barley bare the pain." Don't pass out yet sweetheart I have more for you" his lips swiftly touched my ear each word.

His knee made contact with my stomach 3 times, my last bits of energy drained I felt like vomiting and sleeping.

That familiar darkness joined me as Lorenzo's last words ringed through my ears.

" sleep tight my love"