Traumatized

( I'm putting chapters in this book just to try something new )
" Miss are you ok?" Her voice was sincere.

I felt dehydrated from all the crying and screaming I had previously done. My wounds were treated. Most memory is gone except the tingly feelings on my skin from where Camilla touched me. " hon you have to get up the plane is about to land"

Plane?

" Where is oak? Where are we going-" she cut off my questions with a quick shush carefully pulling me up by my unwounded arm I hissed.

" I have no idea who oak is but you must get up or else I will be the one punished for your laziness " she uttered seemed like she was holding back some words.

Laziness? Does she not see my bruised condition people seem to have lost all common sense these days.

"Well if you haven't noticed I've been beaten nearly to death and you have the nerve to call me lazy!" I yanked my arm away." I don't need your help or anyone else's " her face showed confusion and disgust all at one.

" boss would never do such thing! Plus I'm sure you deserve some of the bruises put on you." She walked muttering whore with her.

I furiously wiped away my tears, struggling to stand on my own sobs broke through my lips.

" miss you look horrible, Avery can be a little bit of a bitch sometimes" .

She helps me up." We have to you cleaned up and ready quickly"

She ignored my cries of pain as I limp to a small bathroom. My privates still ached not to mention the agonizing pain coming from the fresh bruises Lorenzo put on me" do you need help..... I'll bath you " I would want her away from me but I knew my state and I couldn't shower with a bruised back and fractured wrist.

After she cleaned me completely she blew out my hair and dressed me in an awfully tight dress. Although not naked I felt as if I was showing a bit to much the dress hugged my skin showing my shape, covering just the right places to hide my bruises." Thank you "

She nodded with a smile bringing me to the front of the jet where the 2 devils were. Lorenzo payed no mind but Camillas eyes where glued to my body. The servant excused herself. Camilla waved me towards the seat besides her.

Glancing at Lorenzo I sat next her squishing my thighs tightly and placing my hands over my lap.

We are going to some fancy event telling by the way we're all dressed. No oak or Sergio in sight I hope she's doing alright.

" you look beautiful " she murmured scrolling through her phone. I nodded my head in response.

The view from above made me sick to the stomach. I clenched my jaw my own hold on my wrist became tight.

Camillas hand ran up and down my leg making more uncomfortable then ever.

" please stop" I whispered.

I put my seatbelt on as the flight attendant announced we were landing.

* CHAPTER NINE

I felt a bit drowsy on the car ride to wherever our destination is. I haven't spoken at all the car was filled with a comfortable silence until we arrived at a house or more like a hotel the house was a bit smaller then the old one.

I didn't know what to expect so I was nervous especially to not have oak with me .

We stepped out of the car guards grabbed luggage. The thought of entering the house was nauseating." Are you just going to stand there like a lost pet or walk?" The grumpy voice said .

Slowly I moved forward, Camilla seemed to have no patience as she speed her past pulling me by an arm with her. " Saranno così felici di conoscerti " her words confused me.
(They are gonna be so happy to meet you)

She calmly rang the door bell. Lorenzo relaxed besides us burning out his cigarette and stepping on it. Just then the door was jerked open.

A lady in her mid 40s stood with a welcoming smile. Before I could react I was pulled into her tight embrace for some reason it made me uncomfortable.

" Stavo aspettando di incontrarti, bella" she placed a kiss on my head.
( I have been waiting to meet you beautiful )

Behind her stood a male late 50s he looked just like Lorenzo grumpy... and most definitely cold and rude." Mamma did you forget about me?"
She released me before bringing Lorenzo and Camila into an embrace. The first time I've seen Lorenzo out of his shell he showed a genuine smile towards his mother slightly bending over to reach her height. "Oh miei bambini, siete cresciuti così tanto"
( Aww my babies you've grown so much. )

The man welcomed me in behind him stood Katerina no Vincent in sight I face showed annoyance. " don't get to excited mom she'll probably get dumped just like the others" although she wasn't speaking to me they felt as if meant to hurt me as she started directly at me each word.

I hope I do get dumped like others maybe then I'll have a chance at life. " where is your brother? "

I sat on the couch Katerina watched my every move. As if I could do anything.

" he has business to take care of he'll be here on Saturday " they all walked in. " Katerina how about you show..."

" Veronica " she nodded.

" show Veronica around " she waved her daughter off and continued catching up with Camilla and Lorenzo.

Katerina mugged me as I slowly stood hoping to make my bartered state unrecognized.

Once we were far enough with nobody insight Katerina stated." No need to hide your limp " she stopped in front of me." Listen I already don't like you the servant already told me how you tried to lie and accuse them of hurting you"

Servant? My mouth stayed agape

" you probably did that yourself with whatever mental issues you have. But since your so sure your gonna do as I say the more Camilla hates you the less of a worth you have. Then you'll be free from the " abuse" they do to you " she hates my guts .

Instead of being petty or saying something back I agreed with a head nod. I felt nauseous from her words.

_______