Ms.vite

"So how was it" Veronica rolled her eyes at oaks ignorance of course she told oak about her and Katerina that's what friends are for right?

Veronica shrugged suddenly feeling uncomfortable about the situation. What had happened wasn't supposed to it was accident and both of them new that in a few days they were all leaving their parents place and going back to Italy thankfully Katerina is staying so no awkwardness between the two.
"What did you really call me down here for?"

She picked at the daisy's looking out the window that displayed the garden." Look I got a plan"

"On what" Veronica side eyed she had an idea on what oak was concluding but of course she had to insure it was what she was thinking.
"Escaping... it's happening tonight V "

Veronica crossed her arms not believing her one bit" and how so? You know I'll always be in " oak smiled embracing her in hug

——— 1st POV

I've came across Katerina once today and it was the most humiliating feeling ever but more so embarrassing I couldn't stop the blush that stretched across my cheeks as soon as my eyes came across her. I guess she was right I am a whore in some way.

The door creaked open as Ms.Vite popped up"Morning girls breakfast is ready if your ready" she came into the room closing the door behind her. "What are talking about?" She sat beside oak.

A moment of silence goes between us as oak looks me."Kat-" I quick covered her mouth.
"Stop it oak" we both giggled Ms.Vite gave us a look that was almost impossible to figure out.
"Come on let's go eat " Ms.Vite opens the door I really wasn't hungry but instead of making a big deal out of I simply followed behind oak who followed Ms.Vite oak turned to me saying
"You know she's gonna be here right?" Oak really was no help in some situations all she did was tease. Ever since me and and Katerina I've been sticking to oak like a lost puppy afraid to be seen alone.thankfully we were the 1st people to be at the table soon enough the table began filling with everyone including guest of course. no guards most the time guards weren't even allowed to be in the dinning room special occasions only. "That's all" oak glanced at my place I nod my head in response
"You might as well eat you know we leave when everyone is finished " she whispered. She picked placed more French toast sticks in place also adding sausage and cheesy eggs.

We had chose to stay at the end of the table where no one could sit directly besides us.
___________

3rd POV

V made her way towards the garden ma.Vite following behind her." So are you going to hold your emotions in your whole stay here?" V looked at her confusingly sitting in the grass. It was a beautiful day if only her life was as beautiful.

"Oh stop it let's not ignore the tension anytime Katerina comes by but I won't force you " she shrugs. Veronica's cheeks turn a bright red in embarrassment she could've swore she wasn't being obvious. Ms.Vite ate her bagel she hadn't had a chance to eat at breakfast while v debated with herself." It was nothing and please..please don't go around saying things" she looked in her eyes before continuing her statement"we had a small thing and I mean small no feelings behind it.. I guess or maybe but it doesn't matter camilla would kill me if she found out"

The rest of the day the two talked mostly Veronica proud to finally have someone actually listen to her other than oak.

Not proof read
_________

Ik it's extra short guys and I'm honestly starting to lose interest in this book but ima keep going

Ms.Vite?

OH MR MAFIA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें