sneaking out

Age: 15

Mom: Natasha romanoff

⚠️tw: arguing, drinking/alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, and I don't think therefore correct me if I am wrong⚠️

———♥︎♡♥︎♡———

My mom Natasha she's always busy with work and when she's actually home she's always too fucking busy to actually care about what I'm doing.

I'm always partying or hanging out with my boyfriend who's 18, if I'm not doing either of that I'm in my room, I'm growing quite tired of her shit.

I think Aunt Wand either have read my mind or figured out what I'm doing cause if I get home more than an hour late from school she always asks me what I was doing and where I've been hell even who I had been with.

My mom comes home today from a Misson but honestly I don't care, I am telling my mother and Aunt Wanda that I'm going to bed early and then from there I'm sneaking out and going to a party for students at midtown High.

I got snapped out of thoughts by a knock on the door, I quickly took a hoodie over my dress along with some sweat pants.

"Hey honey your mama is coming soon why don't you come out and help me bake cookies or do what you do best sit down and look pretty!" It was Aunt Wanda, she let a little giggle escape her mouth.

"Yea, I'll be down in a minute, see ya Aunt Wands!"  I could hear Wanda let out a sighs but soon after she left.

I applied some foundation cause I look like I practically had been rubbing coal under my eyes!" I got downstairs with a smile on my face.

"Hey auntie! What cookies are you making?" I could hear her giggles before adding something to the bowl of dough.

"I take that as you are not going to help!" She laughed, I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Of course not, who do you think I am, I only eat your cookies I ain't helping!" Wanda let out another laugh before adding the best ingredient of them all! Chocolate chips!!

There was a knock on the front door in the second Aunt Wanda shoved the cookies in the oven.

"I'll gey it!" I jumped down from the chair and went to open the front door.
I opened it and saw Mom standing looking completely wasted.

"You look like shit mother!" I let her inside while she rolled her eyes and went over to the couch.
She laid down not even saying a word to me, I let out a sigh.

"I think I'm calling it an early tonight, goodnight mama goodnight Aunt Wands!" I said as I walked off, it was past 9 pm so it wasn't that early.
They both said goodnight to me before I got to my room.

As I took off the hoodie and the sweatpants I looked into the mirror and saw how unfitting I was, I had bright ginger hair, green emerald eyes nothing like the others with brown or blue eyes.
I was so different yet I was the hottest hit at the parties.

The dress I didn't like that much it was bright yellow so I changed it into a black more revealing outfit.
It was a black bralette and a matching skirt.