New years eve!!

(Be aware I did not have time to proofread it but love ya all)

Age: 3

Mommy: Elizabeth olsen
Mamma: Scarlett Johansson.

Plot: it's new years eve

~~~~⧗⧗⧗~~~~

I quickly drove to the shops realizing that I forgot to get the children champagne, which was alchol free.

I quickly found the one with Ariel on which was y/n's favorite princess.
It had strawberry flavour which was y/n favorite.

I put it in the Cart along with some snacks that Lizzie texted me that I should get for y/n and her.

I went for the payout where I saw a young girl ready.

She quickly scanned all the items.
"Total is 30.25" I pulled out my credit card and ran it through the little scanner thingy.

"Have a happy new years" I said, she smiled before I packed it all up and left.
I quickly got home.

I smelled the delicious smell of roasted chicken being cooked.
I had went in pretty late, like at 5:45 pm to get the stuff and we have to eat at 6 so
y/n could get a nap before the big celebration at 12 pm.

I heard a knock on the door so i went over and opened it, we had asked Robert Downey junior if him and his family wanted to come

Indio was going somewhere else so it was RDJ, Susan, avri and Exton.
I gently pushed Robert aside and ran to Susan.

"Oh it been so long" I said and wrapped hydra arms around her.
"It really has Scarlett" Susan laughed hugging me back.

When we let go avri tugged on my pants.
Where is y/n?" She asked.

"She's inside but don't play too rough with her she's still little" avri and Exton ran inside.

"You too come on inside" I chuckled and let them inside.
"Actually we have a little flower for the ladies who invites" Robert said acting like a gentleman when he took my hand and kissed it.

"You're stupid Downey" I said, he handed me a pretty bouquet.
"Thank you now inside before you freeze to death" I chuckled and let them inside.

They took of their coats and shoes off.
We do this to protect y/n, she's allergic to dust and dirt, her nose becomes all runny and stuffy and her eyes becomes red and seems to be itchy.

"You can just sit down and watch some TV or something I'll go check on the kid I bet ya y/n showed Avri and Exton her amazing playroom" I said, Susan laughed a little Lizzie was cooking, she loves cooking and actually wants to cook dinner.

I went up to y/n's playroom where I found y/n laying in Extons lap listing to Avri reading.

"DINNER READY" Lizzie yelled from the kitchen.
Exton didn't want to move cause y/n was apparently asleep.

"Let me take her" I said taking her from Extons lap. They all rushed down and I was carefull cause I didn't want to fall.
I got down and woke up y/n dug her head into my shoulder.

"Rise and shine honey it's dinner time" I put her in her high chair without straps and stuff, it was just a chair so Y/n could sit at the table aswell.

We all began eating.
"Hey pass the wine" Susan said, I grabbed the bottle of wine before passing it to her.

"Hey Avri" I whispered getting her attention considering she was on the othetside of a the table.

"I have a balloon wall and it starts at 18:00 and considering that the clock is 18:00 now should we go and pop one now?" I asked, Exton heard what we whispered.

"Can I join?" He asked, I smirked a little.
"Well who else was gonna pop your balloon Avri?" I chuckled and they jumped down from the chair.

We went to the Ballon wall, I gave them each a safety pin end they went over to pop a Balloon with a sticker saying 6pm on it each.

When it popped there was confetti and candy all over the floor, there was also a little task.

"What does the paper say avri?" I asked her.

"Make mini pizza's" I smiled as they began picking up all the candy.
The time passed with these small activities which seemed to keep life in Avri and Exton until they too a nap which was understandable.

We woke them up at 23:30 so we could see the fireworks at the statue of liberty.
We quickly got there, we stood a little in the back so we could see it so more clearer.

Y/n was in a baby wrap to my chest so she could sleep a little.
Eventually it became time to countdown.

"3...... 2 ......1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
Everybody yelled before couples shared a kiss, including me and Lizzie who shared a kiss.

"Another year with you and our babygirl I loev you" I whispered to her she smiled and kissed me again.

Y/n began to cry which I understand.
I grabbed some noise canceling earphones and put them on her.

I got her out and turned her around so she could see it and she just sat there watching it with her index and middle finger in her mouth as she always did.

The Downeys were in the front so Lizzie and our lil family could have our moment.
Lizzie put her head on my shoulder.

___________________