A black mamba- TW

Thanks to NicoNat518 for requesting a story!!

age: 15

(Natasha is not really readers mom)

~~~~♡♥︎♡~~~~

I was in a cell like always, days in days out. Ever since I was taken from hydra to the Avengers, I have been in a cell. Well more like a cage.

But the Avengers are always so fine and says it's a cell and not a cage.

Ughh I hated it, but atleast they gave me something I could hang upside down with.

But if I tried to off myself, they would take it away from me for like two months.

But just as I was having fun hanging upside down, in my hoodie and my sweatpants which I actually got!!
I saw the familiar red hair, green eyes, black clothes and calm face.

"Director Nick fury wants to speak with you" she said.
I jumped down and stood by the piece of textile.

Natasha opened the cage and went over to me. She was right next to me.

"Try and escape and I will make sure your life is hell" she whispered before putting my hands in handcuffs behind my back.

Natasha put one hand on my shoulder and another on the little chain between each cuff.

Suddenly two soldiers all dressed in black came in woth a big gun each.

"Agent romanoff" they said.
I grabbed Natashas hand because I was nervous.

Even though she hated me, she was still the closet thing to a mother model I had.
Natasha yanked her hand away from mine.

I felt my stomach turn 360° as we arrived in the big secured office where the pirate was sitting at the table.

"y/n" He said.

"Fury" I stares right into his eye.
Natasha sat me down into the chair infront of him.
She let one of my hands go while the other one was cuffed to the table.

"Sign this right here" He said placing his finger where I should sign.

I started reading through the papers but fury wouldn't let me.
"Just sign it!" He said stern.

I gave him a side eye before signing.
"Alright that was all get her to the prepared room romanoff" I got directed away into an upgraded cell.

It had a bed, some books and it was very green.
First when I was in there I was allowed the cuffs off.

"Every Saturday I'll come get you, it's mandatory breakfast" she said before leaving and securing the door behind her.

I started to go through the books.
As I stumbled across one.

"Asgard, the home to king and gods" I whispered as I picked it.
I started reading and I got completely lost in it that eventually James came down with dinner.

He was about to deliver it through the little food thing that was built in the cell.

But I went up and banged on the glass backing him step back.
"GET ME OUT!" I yelled out.

The doors from behind him shut opened and alot of Avengers came running in.
"Y/n I want you step back from the glass or it's going to hurt!" Fury said.

I stepped back and the food was given to me. They all went out again.
I just pushed the food out again.
I didn't want to eat anything.
But I drank the tea.

I went back to reading.
I got to the page about loki.

"Loki laufeyson: God of mischief, brother to Thor God of thunder.
Loki has the power of astral projection, shapeshifting, hypnosis, molecular rearrangement, energy blast, levitating conjugation, cryokinenis, telekinesis and teleportation" I read out loud.