No! MAMMA!-Tw

Age: 16

Mamma: Natasha romanoff
Dad: bucky, Barnes

Uncles: Clint Barton, Steve Rogers, tony Stark.

~~~~♡♥︎♡~~~~

I looked at the others. They were all in some time travel suits, I'm not supposed to be here. Mamma even left me at home in Queens.

But I want to help them win. They weren't the only people who lost someone.

I lost Peter, I lost my cousins, I lost my aunt, I want to help them get back.
I want my aunt and my friend and my cousins back.
But I also want my dad back.

I even figured out the recipe for pym particals.
Plus, I've made a suit as well, I grew up around geniuses, and I guess that made me a genius.

They were standing in a circle, and Uncle Rogers were giving a pep talk.
I had to plan my sneak on perfect.

"Most of us are going somewhere we know, that doesn't mean we should  know what to expect." He looked around in the circle for a bit.

"Be careful," He spoke.
Silence spread out once again.
"Look out for each other." He liked to take phases in between talking.

"This is the fight of our lives," he said, looking at ma. She was so beautiful with her red and white hair.

"And we're gonna win." I smiled a little
"Whatever it takes," He said, looking at Uncle Tony.

I couldn't hear what the others were talking about. I was too focused on Bruce.

So when he stood up on the platform, I knew it was a close time to go.
"See ya in a minute," Mom spoke, and that was when I ran on.

I put on the mask like everybody else.
And before mom could do anything, we were sucked through the time machine.

I flew the same way mom did and followed her close-up.
I landed a few meters from mom.

"Are you crazy! Y/N I TOLD YOU TO STAY HOME, NOT ONLY DID YOU NOT DO THAT, BUT YOU SNUCK WITH US ONTO A WHOLE OTHER PLANET!" She yelled.
I took a step back from her.

Not cause she ever has hurt me, but have you seen Natasha romanoff angry? She's scary.

"Alright, Natasha, we don't have time for that," Clint said. I walked over and hugged mom.

"I want Aunt Wanda back, so I figured everything out and sneaked on to help you find the stones. I'm sorry, mamma, " I whispered, and she hugged me back.

They started lowering a ship.
We stood there hugging, and mamma kicked some sort of alien animal, but it just snarred at her and ran away.

"Hey, can we hurry it up?" Uncle Clint asked.
"Guys, chop chop, come on, we're on the clock." I giggled a little at Mamma. She was always so sassy. Guess I got it from her.

"All that is really helpful." I smiled at mom, who just ruffled my hair.
"Just so you know it, you're grounded when we got home. until you're sixty." I rolled my eyes and dug my head into her shoulder.

When the ship got on the ground, it was time for mom and uncle Clint to leave for this place called vormir.

Mom hugged me.
"Don't run away from Rhodey. Otherwise, I'll add ten more years onto that grounding," she said.
I giggled a little.

"I don't think you're alive when I turn seventy, oldie," I smiled and kissed her cheek.

She went over and hugged Rhodey.
"Take care of her, okay?" He hugged her right back.
"Okay," He whispered. Only if he knew my brilliant plan.