found something real that's out of touch-

Age: 5

Mamma?: Natasha romanoff

Tw: sad, heavy, there will be mention of Self-Harm and 'scenes' with self harm. Please don't read if this triggers you in any way.

~~~~⧗⧗⧗~~~~

"Mamma! Mamma!"

Y/n giggled loudly as she ran to me, she wrapped her arms around me.
One of her classmates walked past us, he waved and skipped over to his mom.

"Oh my who did your pretty hair детка?"

Her hands slipped up to her braids, a small grin was playing on her lips.

"Auntie jellybean"

How can I tell her that she's not allowed to stay with me? How do I tell her that she got adopted by a random new couple.

I wasn't fast enough to adopt her and another couple got her, got my y/n, the little girl I found at hydra.

I only have two months left with her.

"Oh she's s good braider just like me huh?"

She nod as I kissed the top of her head. My heart was aching as she grabbed my hand and started to drag me home.

I don't think I can handle losing my pretty little baby girl. I don't want to go back to what I was before.

"Heyyy! Little rat!"

I looked at the source of the voice and saw no one else other than Yelena herself.

Y/n let go of my hand and ran to Yelena.

"She's not a rat"

It wasn't meant to come out as a snarl, but it did. Yelena rolled her eyes and picked up y/n taking her into the house.

I rolled my eyes with a slight smirk as I followed them into our house.
Y/n was giggling loudly.

The time passed with a blink of the eye and y/n was put to bed.  I sat with yelena, drinking a beer.

"You've got to tell her Natasha"

I sighed and downed my beer as tears filled the brim of my eyelids.

"She'll hate you if you don't tell her, she might get mad, if you tell her, but that will die down"

I hate deafening silence

"Natasha you have to, please, you have to tell y/n, otherwise I will"

I tear fell, Damnit'.

"I can't, I found myself this perfect family and it's taken away from me"

I caught Yelena's blue eyes, with a frown plastered on my lips.

"And it's taken from her. She just started calling me mamma, I can't take that away from her."

My bottom lip trembled as I thought about it.

"I can't"

She sighed softly as she opened another beer for us.