you're on your own-TW

Age: 17

Mom: Elizabeth Olsen

Dad: Robbie Arnett

Tw: teen pregnancy. Yelling, slur words.

~~~~♥︎♡♥︎♡~~~~

I ran to the toilet as fast as my legs could carry my body. I bent over it and vomited into the toilet bowl.

Please god don't let mom hear me.

My bathroom door opened and I felt dad's hand wrap around my hair.
"I'm sorry" I said with a small chuckle.

"It's okay, it's not your fault"
Dad softly stroked my back until I finished throwing up.

He helped me stand again, then he flushed while I brushed my teeth.
"You okay stinker?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"I'm not that stinky" I mumbled under my breath. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

We went downstairs where mom was making waffles, dancing around in the kitchen.

A plate of waffles was placed in front of me.

"Thank you mamma"
she smiled softly and kissed my head.

"Oh yeah we're meeting with Ashley and Mary-Kate, in the park later today"
My head perked up at the mention of their name.

"They're in town? Aren't they supposed to stay in new York for another week?"
Dad was confused, like me.

Mom just shook her head and sat down in front of me with her own plate of waffles.

When we were done I got changed for the park, I put on a summer dress since it's spring weather outside, but I topped it with a denim jacket.

I also put on a pair of white sneakers.

I know my mom's like a millionaire but I bought these in some thrift store and I've never been happier.

I just have to find a way to tell mom that I'm pregnant and I have to tell the twins that they're going to be great aunts and grandma is going to be a great grandma.

I slipped into the backseat of mom's car.

"Is Otto and louis coming too?"
Mom nodded in confirmation with a grin.

"You're excited to meet your cousin aren't you" I laughed and nodded.
I haven't seen Otto in months, except for face time, and him and I have some juicy stuff we need to catch up on.

We drove in silence and when the car stopped, we were at the entrance of the park, so I rushed out of the car and jumped into the arms of Louis.

"Okay that kinda hurt munchkin"

"Agreed, my own husband gets more love"

I rolled my eyes and went to hug the twins. They both kissed my cheeks when I hugged them.

"Did you leave your mom behind?"

I looked back to the car and saw her come out with teary eyes and her hand shaking.

"Mom?"