only "hypothetical" speaking-Tw

Age: 16
Mamma: Scarlett Johansson

Plot is a secret lol.

~~~♡♥︎♡♥︎~~~

Idk how I am gonna tell mom what happened at the Billie Eilish concert last month, after Billie was done singing and we all were on our way home.

I felt my body being dragged away, I ended up in a car backseat.
A guy ontop of me pinning me down, gosh i can't even think about it.

I bought three very sensitive pregnancy tests they all came back positive, I've also missed my period and when I was at the doctors to be sure they detected two heartbeats meaning twins.
I could tell Colin but I just don't, I don't think my body can, I don't think my voice will be able to say anything.

I have planned to tell her someway today cause we have a mother daughter day and we have planned that we are gonna be in bear onesie and watch movie while eating popcorn, pizza, other snacks and drinking red wine and soda.

Rose and Colin is having a father daughter day, last weekend Colin and I were supposed to have a father daughter day but I said I was sick and would be in my room so Rose and mom still could have their mother daughter day.

I came into the kitchen where mom was finally eating breakfast for like the first time in a week.

"Where's Colin and Rosie?" I asked, and lien it was planned Rose came downstairs rubbing her eyes in the arms of Colin.

"We're out for ice cream have a fun day" Colin said before leaving.
It was nice to have these weekends every month, it's how we bond and how we talk about everything we need to talk about.

"Ohhhh mom can we watch the little mermaid, please?"I asked she laughed and nodded.

"But first eat your pancakes" she shoved me some pancakes.
"It was masons favourite" I said under my breath before taking a bite.

"Yes it was so I think you're brave allowing us to watch it" I smiled leaning my head on mom's shoulder.

"I just don't understand why he had to get into that car with his friends who were drunk" I whispered.
She placed a kiss on my head.

"I don't either but he's in a better place now, and he will keep us safe" Mason was my twin brother, he died two months before Rose was born, he was in a car accident, he asked me to always make sure that Rose was safe no matter what so I am protecting her.

"He used to calk you Mama and rot me out when I stole candy from the cabinet" she laughed and so did I.

"Yeah, he used to yell 'MAMAAA!! Y/N IS STEALING CANDY AGAIN AND SHE WON'T GIVE ME ANYTHING!!'" She laughed once again.

"Oh my god if he watched Rose grown up and when she had gotten a boyfriend him and I would be the worst duo" we laughed.

"I think he will be proud of you when you handle that all by yourself" I ate the rest of my pancakes.

"Yeah" I sighed "mom do you think he was disappointed when I started cutting?" She let out a breath.

"No I don't think he was disappointed but I think he was proud when you asked for help even though it was hard" she ruffled my hair.