wait you're not, dead?

Age: 16

Mom: Maya st.James
Dad: Ryan St. James
(Shifted)
Mamma: Natasha romanoff
Dad: Bruce banner

~~~♡♥︎♡~~~~

"Hey, Y/n, come down!"  I woke up in another room.
When did I get a new room.
And when did mom sound different.

I stretched out, and then I went and got out of bed. I changed into the only skirt I apparently had.
It reached right under my bum.

"MOM! WHEN DID YOU GET ME A NEW SKIRT!" I yelled. She didn't answer, so I just grabbed a hoodie and changed into a pair of black Converse.

I walked downstairs and jumped back.
The Avengers was sitting around the dinner table eating pancakes and chattering.

"You got that skirt in 2032 that's 3 years ago!" Natasha said.
"Wait, you're not, dead," I asked, confused.

"Dead, what do you mean?" She asked.
"I'm not dead. Why would I be dead, honey?" She asked, removing a  strand of hair from my face.

"Splatasha jumping off, jumping off vormir, defeating Thanos?" I helped.
Her face turned into a laugh.

"Oh honey, no Tony stole the infinite stones and reminded everything Thanos done, remember? How hard did you hit your head last night?" She laughed.
I looked around and saw Tony.

I ran over to him.
Once i reached him, I wrapped myself around him.
"You're  real, you're actually alive," I whispered and wiped my tears with his shirt.

"Hey little sister, did you make pancakes?" a thick sokovian accent said.
I jumped down and looked up to meet the silver hair.

"Pietro?! Okay, who's playing this sick prank on me?" I asked out.
I am expecting to have been kidnapped and be on the set of Marvel actors.

"Honey, maybe you should drink some water, I think you hit your head," Wanda said.

"No, no, Pietro died in 2016, by ultron, you have dead kids and should be grieving, natasha died by jumping off vormir, Tony died snapping his gauntlet, you killed vision and Bruce should be permanently hulk, oh yeah and Steve should be old and dead, Sam should he captain America, all of this isn't in the movies, it shouldn't be 2035 yesterday it was 2023" I checked my phone, it said 3rd of December. Natashas birthday.

"It was November 22nd yesterday. It can not be December 3rd, unless this is some sick prank. It cannot be your birthday unless this is a prank!" I freaked out.
I felt my chest getting tighter. With rising panic.

I backed away, putting my hand on my chest.
Bruce stood up quickly and got over to me, I was quick to back up.

"No," I cried out.
And pushed him away.
"Y/n honey, you're having a panic attack, you need to calm down, let me help you."  He reached out his arms.

"No! Where am I? " I said shakingly.
"You're in New york, you're with your momma and me, your dad and your aunt Wanda," He said. He was crouched down to my level.

He grabbed my hands, and it revealed a sign I drew on my wrist, the shifting sign.

Wait for the shifting script. I quickly collected myself and stormed off into the bathroom.

"I have clear skin, and dyed hair, straight teeth and green eyes, it worked, I shifted," I mumbled. It finally made sense.

I walked out and banged on the vent.
Some noise came, and Clint came out.
"Hey, little assassin, is birthday dinner ready for tonight?" He asked a
Hanging upside down.

"Yeah, it is," I lied. I collected myself.
I walked back to my room. I grabbed my phone and searched up local resurants. I found a local, small restaurant with good reviews.

I called it up.
"Hey, could I reserve a table for Y/n romanoff?" I asked while writing down the restaurants name.

"You already reserved a table, miss," she said gently.
"Oh yeah, sorry, I'm so forgetfull" I giggled.

She just giggled and said it was okay before I hung up.
I quickly got down to the living room.

"Happy birthday, ma,"  I said and hugged mom. "Thank you, darling," she said and squeezed me.

"I'm sorry for acting weird. I had a nightmare," I lied and hugged her tighter.

A door shut open, and we turned to the door.
"You, what are you doing here! What's your name? " This was not scripted.

"You don't belong here. You don't belong in this universe!" He said.
"Tell me! Who are you!" He said.

"I'm y/n romanoff, Natashas daughter, I was born here in New york in her very bathtub she still has in her bathroom.

You were there under the delivery, " i said. I wiped my face.

"Who is your real mother?" He asked rings, forming around his hands.
"Natasha romanoff, she's right here, she was born in the soviet union, she was raised as a widow what more do you need to know" I cried out.

"we need to know who you are." I turned to Natasha, who was holding a gun.
"What do you mean?" I looked around and saw Wanda with red glowing eyes.

"I never told y/n my past, I didn't want her to worry." she pressed the trigger, but right in that second, everything changed, and the alarm on my real phone went on.

I changed into my more witchy skirts and my comfy knitted sweater.
I ran i it was just my mom and my dad.

♥︎

"Hey honey, good morning," Mom smiled.
My real mom.

"Hi, mom." I smiled and hugged her.
I grabbed her cup of tea.
I think I sounded kind of disappointed, but I miss my other mom, I miss Natasha.