Christmas!

Age: 3
Mom: Scarlett johansson
Mamma: Elizabeth olsen
Dad: unkown

~~~~⧗⧗⧗~~~~

I woke up to me and Lizzies bed being jumped on.
"Mom, Mamma!! It's Christmas!!" The little voice yelled, I laughed.

"Goodmorning to you too little monster" Lizzie said sitting up.
"Mamma can I open presents now please!" The little monster pleaded, she was showing lil pup eyes.

"Yes let's go open some presents!" I chuckled as Lizzie picked up y/n and going downstairs with her.

I followed them but started making coffee and hot coca.
"This one is from Grammy" that means it was from lizzies mom.
I heard the sound of paper being ripped apart.

"ARIEL!!" I looked over and saw a the little monster with am Ariel doll and flounder plushie in her arms.

A knock could be heard on the door.
"I'll get it, stay with y/n and open some more presents" I said to Lizzie.

I went and opened the door to see hunter, Mary Kate and Ashley.
"Gosh come inside, y/n was just opening presents" is said, Mary Kate and Ashley went inside and Hunter gave me a hug.

"Adley!" We laughed at the little voice "bary Kate!" Hunter handed me a present.

"Ohh Hunter, you didn't have to do that for me" I said to him.
"Well we don't see eachother that much anymore and I loev you lil sis" I rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder lightly.

I opened up the present to get a pretty necklace.
"Now scoot scoot y/n hasn't slept all night because she's been waiting on you" I said chuckling.

Hunter laughed and gave me some gifts to put under the Christmas tree.
"Troublemaker!" He yelled happy as he picked up y/n.

"Hunder!!" She giggled.
I put the presents under the tree and went back to the coffee which was done by now.

"Coffee anyone?" I asked out grabbing cups. "Ehhh yes give me that cup" Lizzie said quickly after grabbing my cup of coffee.

"Yes thank you"  MK said "oh that would be nice" Ashley said "oh thank you lil sis"  I rolled my eyes filling up 4 more cups of coffee.

They all grabbed a cup each, I made a cup of hot coca for y/n.

"Mom! Mom! Look I'm Ariel!" I looked over to see my little girl in an Ariel dress that looked like a tail and a red wig.

"my own little princess huh" I smiled and picked her up.
I walked back with her on my hip and the hot coca in my other hand.

I sat her down and gave her the hot coca, which she happily drank.

"Thank you mom" she said with the cutest smile.
Ashley whispered something in y/n's ear and gave her a package.

Y/n waddled her way over to me and Lizzie, she gave us the package.
"To you mom and to you mamma" we gasped with a smile.

"To us wow thank you!" Liz ruffled her hair, I opened it and it was a little canvas with footprints and handprints of our little daughters.

"Look love" I said with a huge smile as I gave her the canvas.
"There's more look on there" I digged further to see a photo album, I opened it up and saw lots of pictures of Liz, me, little y/n and in general the whole big family, there was even some space left for more pictures.

"Thank you y/n that's the best gift we could've ever gotten" I said as I opened my arms for a hug.
She ran over into my arms and hugged me .

"Aunties, uncle and y/n time ain't so bad now is it"  Mk said looking at Lizzie who rolled her eyes before taking y/n from me hugging the little bud as tight as she could.

"Yeah I smashed together the photo album, and Mk and Ashley of cause helped but they also made the little footprints and hand prints" Hunter said.

"Thank you guys it's really cute and it means alot" I said looking at them.

"Should your uncle hunter have his present now?" I heard Lizzie say with a voice that got y/n excited.

Lizzie found it for y/n who gave it to hunter, we were all sitting on the floor so y/n sat down into hunters lap as he was opening the present.

"You guys got me a ticket to the great ocean walk in Australia? The one I was dying to go on?" We smiled.

"Can be used with friends and family aswell(maximum 3 friends/family)" He read from the ticket he smiled.

"Thank you guys and thank you Y/n" He said ruffling her hair.

"There's more" Lizzie said, hunter dug his hand into the package to find some money.

"It's to buy new hiking boots or anything you need" I said he put y/n down who just ran over to MK and Ashley.
Hunter hugged both of us.

"Love the presents to your sisters" Lizzie found them and gave them to Mk and Ashley.

There was a drawing in each present which y/n made.
"Y/n made them and said 'to asdley' to the one Ashley got and 'to bary'"Lizzie said laughing slightly, they took the drawing and put it gently down.

Under the drawing was a necklace, earrings, bracelets and ring all matching cause that was what they wished for.

"Thank you! Did you choose the jewelry y/n" she shook her head laughing.
"Me drew dat" she pointed to her drawings.

"They are  very beautiful darling" Ashley said hugging y/n.