#4; Crush

-= POV; Y/N =-

"Tell me this is just a dream, just a really bad dream." I said under my breath, too scared to talk louder. He chuckled. "You could say it's a dream come true, but not a bad dream." He said flirtatious. I gulped. He crawled closer to me, making me press myself against the wall harder. "Don't be scared, my love~. I won't hurt you~." He said in a soft voice. My breathing got heavier by every inch he came closer. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked scared, sliding my hand under the pillow to feel the knife for reassurance. He just chuckled and came closer. I pulled out the knife and held it to his throat. He kept smiling, he didn't even flinch. I got more insecure about my safety by the second. I pushed the knife harder against his throat, making a little cut. Thick black blood dripped onto the white blanket I was laying under. "I don't want to have to do this, Jack. Please just let me go." I cried. "Everyone here is dead, my princess~, the phone lines are dead. No one can help you~." Tears dropped from my eyes. He wiped them away and gently put a lock of my hair behind my ear.

In a second I got too comfortable, when I snapped back into reality I slapped his arm away from me and stabbed him in the shoulder with the knife. He looked at it, and looked back at me. The smile on his face was gone. He pulled the knife out of his shoulder and threw it away, he grabbed my throat and gently choked me, but not as bad that I couldn't breathe anymore. My fingers wrapped around his hand trying to push it away from me. "You're going to love me, no matter what it takes~." He whispered in my ear. I cried as he kissed my neck and shoulder. "Please stop." I cried multiple times, but he just wouldn't listen. I was too scared to do anything.

A knock on the door. I was saved. Jack growled, stood up and walked over to the door. He looked through the peephole. "Shit." He mumbled. He went to the dresser and quickly put on a blue hoodie and black pants. "You, stay here." He said angrily to me. I nodded, scared for my life. He walked back to the door, opened it and went outside, and then slammed it shut. I heard him locking it.

I got up out of bed and ran towards the bathroom. I there I looked in the mirror. My neck was a bit red because of how he choked me, but other that that I looked normal. I sighed in relieve. I decided to look through Jack's stuff. Nothing really much had changed since he became a demon, so maybe I could find what clues about why he didn't kill me but did kill Greg.

After 10 minutes of searching everywhere in the dorm I finally found a black notebook. I opened it and saw written in it, with Jack's handwriting, "Jack's Personal Journal". I turned the page and saw written under the date that we first met how Jack's day has had been. He wrote that his day was awful until he met me. I flipped a couple pages. He wrote that he felt our friendship got closer and better. I flipped again some pages. He wrote that he started to gain feelings for me. I flipped the pages over and over again until I reached the date from a couple weeks ago: "I wish she loves me the same way I love her. I have the biggest crush on her for ages now. I know she'll never feel the same. In 2 months prom will start, I'll ask her to be my prom date, then I'll tell her that I have a crush on her. I just hope she'll feel the same." I sighed; "Oh jack, only if you knew..."

I heard the keys in the lock, I jumped up and ran into the bathroom, locking the door, while still holding the journal. "Y/N?" I heard Jack ask. Then a chuckle. "Oh, Y/N~, my love~, are we playing hide and seek?~." He chuckled again. But suddenly stopped. "I see you found my journal." He said with his now cold voice. "Tell me, sweetheart~, what do you think of it?~" I sighed. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked, sitting with my back against the bathroom door, holding the journal against my chest. He sighed. I felt him sit against the bathroom door from the other side too. "Because I was scared then." He said calmly. It surprised me he actually seriously answered my question.

"You should've had just told me." I stated calmly. "Why would I, if you didn't feel the same way?" He asked again. "Only if you knew..." I sighed. "You love me too?" He sounded happy. "I used to, now you have turned into that and you killed my friends." I said, trying not to let my voice shake. He chuckled. "It was there own damn fault." He said angrily. I gulped. I heard the bathroom door lock unlock. I looked up to see it getting turned. He could unlock this from the outside?? I started panicking. But even before I could stand up and run to the other side of the bathroom he had opened the door. I fell backwards, looking scared up at him with the journal still pressed against my chest. He looked down at me, with a sickening smile.

He picked me up by my arm and took the journal from me. He threw the journal in the trashcan and placed me gently on his bed. I was frozen in fear.

"So, sweetheart~, would you like to eat any kidneys?"

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
AND THAT'S 4! 4 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!

can we please take a break? I'm tired.

WE'LL SEE, MY FRIEND~