#14; Food

-= POV; Y/N =-

I woke up feeling warm and safe. Thinking I was sleeping in a bed I closed my eyes again. Bad idea. "Good morning sleepyhead." I heard a soft voice above me. I ripped my eyes open and noticed I wasn't sleeping in a bed, but someone was carrying my sleeping body, bridal style, through a forest.

Jack.

"Let go of me!" I yelled as I started kicking him. He stopped and sat me down on a fallen tree. It was a cold and foggy morning, I think it was around 6 AM maybe. Jack kneeled down in front of me. "Where are we?" I asked. "We're going somewhere else than the Slendermansion." He said. "Why?" I asked again. "I'll tell you when we're there. Come on we have to continue." He said as he stood up, holding his hand out for me to take. I ignored it and just stood up and walked away. I heard Jack sigh behind me, but he catched up to me and started walking next to me.

After some time the cold really came to me, I was rubbing my arms trying to stay warm. It didn't work. My lips were already turning purple and my cheeks and ears got red from the cold. I saw Jack taking his hoodie off, he was wearing a black shirt underneath, and gave it to me. I immediately putted it on. It was way too big for me, but I didn't care. It kept me warm after all. Jack smiled at the sight. "What?" I asked, trying to sound annoyed. "You look cute like that." He answered, still smiling. I looked away. I heard him chuckle, asshole. He grabbed my chin gently and turned my head so I was looking at him again. "I have the feeling the red on your cheeks and ears isn't from the cold anymore." He said softly, smiling. I felt myself get more red. What was happening to me? What is this awful feeling? "W- what are you talking about?" I asked, stuttering a bit. Damn it, why was I stuttering? "Well, princess~, it looks like you're catching feelings~." My eyes widened. "Ew no! In your dreams!" I yelled as I slapped his hand away. He laughed. We decided to continue the walk, it'd be best to find a place to stay for when it turns night and we've been walking for a couple hours already.

I heard my tummy rumble after a bit of walking. I was hungry, like really really hungry. I haven't eaten at all since the incident. Apparently Jack heard it too, since he looked worried at me after that noice. "When was the last time you are?" He asked. "Not since the incident." I answered quietly. "I'll find something for you to eat, I'll be back soon, stay here." He said and went off. I sighed and sat down against the trunk of a big tree. I was so tired and hungry, that it was really uncomfortable. How was Jack even going to find food in the forest? I haven't seen or heard an animal at all. And I highly doubt there's fruit here.

Not long later Jack came back. He had his prey thrown over his shoulder, it wasn't moving at all anymore. When I looked closely at it I noticed what it was; a person. My face turned white as he threw the dead body in front of me. He sat down, crossed legged like a happy 4 year old boy that just showed his father a drawing he made which he was very proud of. I didn't know what to say or do. Jack held his head a bit tilted to the side, waiting for me reaction. "Jack?"
"Yes, darling~?"
"Why did you bring a person?"

He fell quiet, the smile on his face got a bit weaker. "Because you said you were hungry and there wasn't really anything else so I decided to bring you this." He said after some time. I looked at him. "I don't know how to eat a person." I said quietly. Jack brightened up. "I'll teach you." He said. I laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked confused but stil smiling. "I don't think I can with these teeth." I said still laughing a bit. "Then we have to use something else to tear the flesh apart like my knife." He said and took out his surgery knife. He took an arm and slid it open. My eyes widened as I saw all the blood flow out of the arm. He cut a piece off and held it out for me to take. I just stared at it. It's not like I've never wondered what human flesh tasted like, there are just a million questions running through my mind.

"Eat it, you'll be surprised." Jack said with a smile. I took it and examined the piece of flesh. It was bloody, but that's obviously bound to happen. I let out a breath, and putted it in my mouth. I ate it. It was surprisingly tasty. "What do you think?" Jack asked. "It tastes good, like a fully developed veal, not young, but not yet beef. It's very definitely like that, and it's not like any other meat I had ever tasted. I can compare it to filet mignon." I answered. Jack smiled wider. "I'm glad you like it." He said. I giggled a bit, having no idea what I had just said.

This will be a whole new start.

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D

real fast something because I know that prick right there will forget to say it.

HEY!

exactly what I mean. so that text that Y/N just had said is almost exactly like Jeffrey Dahmer had described the taste of human flesh.

just so you guys know.

AND IT WAS SURPRISINGLY PRETTY HARD TO FIND THE FULL THING SO I SKIPPED THAT AND TYPED THE THINGS THAT I KNEW FOR SURE.