#7; Liar

-= POV; Y/N =-

"Names?" A stern receptionist asked us as we walked inside the police station. Hannah answered: "My name is Hannah Black, and this is Y/N L/N." The receptionist looked up at me. "You're Y/N L/N?" She asked me with an rised brow. "Yes." I answered quietly. She typed something in her computer. "Hood off please." She said. I did as asked. Now she could see my full face. She looked at me with big eyes. "She really is." She muttered. "One second, hun, I'm gonna get a police officer." She said. She stood up and walked away. I looked confused at Hannah. She just smiled at me.

"Y/N L/N?" We heard I turned around and walked up the police officer. "Hello Y/N, I'm officer James. I research your case with my team. Can I ask you some questions?" I nodded. He mentioned I had to follow him, so I did.

We were in a room without windows, just a table and 3 chairs. I sat down in the singular chair, and officer James sat down on a chair in front of me. "So tell me, Y/N, can you first tell me how the murderer looked like?" He asked me, taking out some paper and a pen. I didn't answer. "Don't worry, we'll make sure he won't find you again and that you'll be safe." I let out a shaky breath. "Well, he had red hair." I started, officer James noted it down. "And he was very pale and he had a beard." I continued. "Do you remember anything else? Like eye color, or hight?" He asked. "I think so, he was the whole time really in my face..." I answered quietly. "I think he had green eyes, and he wasn't that tall, just a little shorter as I am." He noted it down. "Thank you, Y/N. Can you also maybe tell me what you had to go through if it isn't too hard to talk about?" He asked. I shook my head. "Okay, we'll make sure we'll find him." He said, stood up and walked out of the room.

Why did I lie? I thought to myself.

-= TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY =-

-= POV; EYELESS JACK =-

I was sitting on the couch, watching the news while eating a kidney.

"Y/N L/N was found yesterday at the side of the road near the college. She didn't want to say what happened to her just yet, she did explain what the killer looks like. On screen you'll see a sketch of what the murderer maybe looks like. Y/N said he has red hear, green eyes, he's pale and has a beard, and that he's not that tall. I repeat; red hair, green eyes, pale with a beard, short. If you see anyone with this description call the police immediately with the number on screen right now."

I turned the television off. She lied to save me. Why? There was a knock on my dorm room door. I stood up and walked over to it. I looked through the peep hole before opening it. "What do you want, Toby?" I asked the twitching boy.

Ticci Toby, or Toby Erin Rogers. That's his full name. He's a Proxy of Slender, one of the more dangerous ones. He's 17 years old, and even though everyone thinks he acts like a child he is actually cold and sarcastic, he doesn't stutter, he just tics.

"I heard about Y/N, I'm sorry man." He said. I tried to keep my cool. "She lied." I said. "What?" He looked confused. "She said the murderer looked the complete opposite of me, she tries to save me." I smiled. "Damn! Last time I did something like this I got arrested! You're really lucky." He said. "I know, there's just no way of getting to her now." I sighed. "What if you send her a letter?" I thought. "That's pretty smart, Toby. Wow I didn't know you had a brain." I laughed. He growled. "Okay okay! I'm sorry little man." I laughed with my hands in the air. Toby took a hatchet and placed it against my throat. "Toby!" We heard Masky yell. He looked one more time at me, and left.

I closed the door and sat down at my desk. A letter wasn't that bad of an idea.

I'll get her back no matter what.

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!

you asshole.

SHUT UP

no.