#18; Day 1 - Murder

-= POV; Y/N =-

"I know I'm not supposed to be here! Okay? It's important, otherwise I wouldn't have come." I heard a female voice. "Then what's going on?" Jack asked, rather annoyed. "They're close, about 4 days away from you guys. When they find you both you're gonna pay with your life for everything you have done wrong and Y/N is going to serve Zalgo." There was a silence after the woman said that. "You're lying." Jack said. "No, Jack, I'm -." "No! Get out of my face! I never want to see you again!" He yelled and threw the door shut in the woman's face. I got out the bathroom. "Who was that?" I asked. "No one." He answered irritated. "I recognized her voice though..." I mumbled. Jack looked at me with his empty eye sockets, I looked back at him. I saw some of his thick black tears roll out of his eye sockets. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "It's going to be alright." I whispered at him. "Is it though? I'm going to lose you." He cried. "We'll be fine, I promise." I tried to cheer him up, but nothing worked.

Jack was sitting on the couch, watching shows we always used to watch together when we were younger. I was packing everything from the grocery store away in the kitchen, when I found some of our favorite cookies that I forgot I bought. "Hey Jack!" I said. He turned to me so I showed him the cookies. His face cheered up. I took them with me and sat down next to him on the couch. We ate them while watching the shows.

I could finally pace the feeling that I was feeling for days; I was falling for Jack. When this realization kicked in I felt my whole body heat up. This can't be true. He killed my friends. He's a serial killer and cannibal. How could I fall for him!? "Hey Jack?" I asked. He looked at me. "Why don't we go on a kill someone?" I saw his face lit up when I suggested that. "Are you for real!?" He asked excited. I nodded. Happily he jumped up and ran into the bedroom. I stood up and followed him. He held 2 daggers up and a mask identical to his. He gave them to me. "Here you go!" He said happily. Laughing I put on the mask and held 1 dagger in each hand. "You're breathtaking." Jack said quietly. "Aww thank you." I said. He took his own mask and putted it on. "Let's go."

After sone time we found a house in the village nearby. It wasn't that quiet on the streets since it still was day. Jack climbed at the back of the house up to a window that was open. When he was there he gave me the rope we found at the cabin to climb up. Once inside I noticed we were in a bedroom for a young girl. We were apparently going to kill a family. We heard someone come upstairs so we hid inside a closet. It was really cramped. "Hey cutie, you come here often?" Jack joked as he was almost fully pressed against me. I shushed him. We heard a girl and mom come upstairs. "But mommy I'm not tired yet!" The little girl said. "You have to take a nap honey." The mom told her. "Fine." The little girl said as she climbed into her bed. The mom sat down next to her, and started to sing a lullaby;

"Hush little baby, don't say a word,
Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird.
And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring.
And if that diamond ring turns to brass,
Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass.
And if that looking glass gets broke,
Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat.
And if that billy goat won't pull,
Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull.
And if that cart and bull turn over,
Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover.
And if that dog named Rover won't bark,
Papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart.
And if that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town!"

I wanted to throw up, it sounded too sweet. The mom left and we heard the little girl sound asleep. We got out of the closet. I sat down next to the little girl, singing my own lullaby;

"Sweet dreams are made of screams,
Those who've lost their minds will disagree.
You travel the world on his seven teeth,
Everybody's looking for someone.
~
Sweet dreams are made of screams,
The corrupted ones just won't let you sleep.
They’ll crawl on your walls and they’ll spread their disease,
Every one of them's looking for someone."

The kid started crying in her sleep. It gave me a smile on my face. I took out my dagger and pierced it right through her innocent little heart. She made a muffled screaming noice. "Goodnight, bitch." I whispered at her. The door opened and in it stood the brother of the little girl; the guy behind the cash resister. "Hey little sis, is everything okay? Mom told me to check on you." He said as he turned the lights on. When he saw us even before he could scream Jack had his claws through his throat. He fell dead on the floor. "Just the parents left." I mumbled. "Let's go."

We went downstairs. We saw the dad sleeping on the couch and the mom working in the kitchen. "And hun? Was everything alright with your suster?" The mom asked her back turned to us. "Yup, she's just missing her life." The mom turned afraid around. She couldn't even scream well when Jack slit her throat with his claws, he continued tearing her apart until she stopped moving. We heard the dad wake up. "Y/N! Fast!" Jack commanded. I nodded and sprinted to the father. Before he even could react I slit his throat and kept on stabbing him in his neck and chest. He was still hanging on by a thread when we heard cops coming. "Fuck. Come on!" Jack yelled. I ran towards him, he picked me up and ran with me back into the forest. I was laughing the whole time.

"This was so fun!" I said to Jack once we were home. "I know." He said with a smile. "It's getting late as well. We should eat dinner and then go to bed." Jack said. "Fine." I mumbled. I latest the daggers and masks on the coffee table and went into the kitchen to make some food.

Once we were done eating we both went into the bedroom to go to sleep. "Good night, Y/N." Jack said. "Good Night Sweet Dreams, Jack." I said, giving him a kiss on his forehead and turning on my side, with my back facing him. I could tell he was happy as he cuddled up to me, holding me tightly against him.

I wish this could be forever.

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D

hi again.

WE'RE REALLY FAST WITH WRITING AND POSTING THESE AREN'T WE?

yes we are. and we're fast because we still haven't eaten yet.

OH SHIT
EHM
BYE GUYS WE'LL BE BACK SOON!

or not.