#6; Savior

-= POV; Y/N =-

When he was out the door I just layed down crying. How could he do this to me? Why must he do this? I'm confused, scared, but also filled with wrath. My anger took over. I slowly got up and walked outside the dorm room. I did my hood up so my face was under the shadows. I started walking through the halls, searching for an open dorm room. There were dead body's everywhere, most didn't have organs anymore. Suddenly I heard a shot far behind me, I turned, and ran in the direction of the shot. It was in the cafeteria.

There was some guy in his thirties, pointing a pistol at Jack. Jack had grabbed his arm with his hand, I saw his black blood dripping down his hand. The pistol had steam coming out of it's barrel. "Where is she!?" He yelled at Jack. "Who are you even!?" He yelled back, they both were really angry. I decided to hide behind a pillar. "I'm the person who comes to save her! It's been on the news that everyone here is killed but only one survivor; Y/N! They give out $1.000.000,- to the one that saves her! So here I am!" He laughed. "So the only reason that you came to save me is because you want the money?" I asked as I walked away from behind the pillar. He didn't answer he grabbed my arm to pull me behind him, but I stabbed him with the scissors in his hand. He screamed in pain. I took that opportunity to steal his gun from him and holding it to his forehead. "Any last words?" I grinned. He was speechless. "That's what I thought." I said and I shot him. Blood spattered onto my face and hoodie. The dead body of the man fell down to the ground.

I turned around to see Jack staring at me. I walked up to him and placed the gun up to his head as well. "All that blood looks good on you, it brings out your eyes~." He said smiling. Without thinking twice I pulled the trigger. Nothing. It was out of bullets. "Fuck." I mumbled frustrated. Jack just laughed. He leaned in to try and give me a kiss, but I slapped him across his face. "You make me want to kill myself." I said angrily to him. And I walked away, I went outside to try and get out of this madhouse. I wasn't even 2 feet away from the front door or Jack had already pulled me back inside. "You're not leaving." He growled at me. "Or what? You're gonna kill me? Death is better than being trapped here with you!" I yelled in his face. He fell quiet. I walked away, but not even 1 feet away he grabbed me by my arm and hugged me. I didn't hug back. "You want to know how I got like this, right?" He asked with a shaky voice. "I couldn't care less. Now let me go." I said furiously. He didn't let me go. I growled. "Give me one last chance, please. I'll make it up to you." He said softly. "If you really loved me, you'd let me go, you wouldn't trap me and you'd let me have my own life." I said. I pushed him away and walked off. I was done with him. I was done with everything here.

Surprisingly he didn't follow me. I sat down next to the road, waiting for someone to pick me up. After some time a car drove by. It stopped and an old woman stepped out. "Are you alright sweetheart?" She asked as she helped me stand up. "I am, ma'am. I'm Y/N L/N, I finally escaped the murderer that held me captive." I said, trying to make her understand. "Good gracious, sweetheart! I heard about you on the news, I wish I could call your mother, but I have bad news for you about her." She said, she looked sad and full of pity at me. My heart sank.

I lived alone with my mother in a small house close to the forest of our town. She was a teen mom at age 16 from me, my father was never around and was completely gone when he found out my mom was pregnant. That was 19 years ago. She's 35 now, and struggles with her mental health.

"Let's first call the police station, okay sweetheart? They'll help you." She said in a sweet voice. I nodded. We both got in the car and drove away I was looking out the window the whole ride. "What time is it?" I asked quietly after a while. "It's a little over 1 PM, sweetheart." She answered. I haven't eaten for a while then, I thought. I was really hungry, so hungry that I couldn't even think straight. Small flashes of images went through my head. I started crying. The old woman was worried. "Are you alright, sweetheart?" She asked. I nodded, "Just thinking about what happened back there." I smiled. "It's okay, we're almost at the nearest police station." She reassured me. "What's your name?" I asked after some time had past. "My name is Hannah, but most people call me Granny because I always take good care of children, doesn't matter what age. I used to have a daughter, she died in a car accident around your age. I still miss her. You remind me of her, her name was Sophia." She said smiling. "I'm sorry that happened to you." I said. "It's alright, sweetheart. Don't worry, I'll make sure they'll take good care of you."

"Thank you."

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
DID Y/N GET SAVED, OR IS IT ALL A TRAP? 🤔

it's probably a trap.

PROBABLY NOT
YOU MAYBE HAVE SEEN THAT I HAVE REMOVED SOME MISTAKES IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS

I made her do that.

I HOPE I HAVE REMOVED ALL, BUT IF NOT FEEL FREE TO TELL ME!

buh-bye!