#20; Day 3 - Hot tub

-= POV; Y/N =-

I woke up in a pitch black room. I ankle hurt less but still a lot, maybe some ice would cool it off? As I raised myself up out of the bed I was laying in and noticed Jack wasn't in the same room as me. I got up and hopped towards the door, before opening it I listened if I could hear him there, but I was met with silence. I quietly hopped towards the kitchen to search for something cold for on my ankle. "Mine." I heard a murmur from the living room. I looked towards the living room and saw Jeff sleeping there on the couch. I sigh of relief left my lungs. I turned back around again and opened the fridge. Luckily there was an icepack in there, hidden behind the cake I bought. I took it and hopped back to the bedroom, closing the door behind me. I sat down on the bed and putted the icepack on my foot, it did help a bit.

Hopefully today would be a nice cozy day

-= time skip =-

I was sitting in the living room, watching TV while Jack was outside in the hot tub because he was 'stressed'. I didn't really believe him, but whatever, now I had peace which was also nice for a change. "Y/N!" I heard through the open door. Sighing I stood up and walked towards the door. "What do you want, Jack?" I asked, not looking at him. "Look at me while you're talking!" Jack commanded. I sighed irritated and turned around. "What do you want Jack?" I repeated.

Holy. Fuck.

Why was he in his fucking underwear in the hot tub?? Why did he have to show off?? Why is he hot?? I was trying so hard not to blush. "You're blushing my dear~." He said. "Shut up and answer the question." I immediately said back, looking away. He chuckled. "Can you bring me a towel?" He asked. "Get it yourself." I clapped back. "And make the whole house wet? No, the wooden floor will stain and the original owners will know something's up." He added. I rolled my eyes and went inside again to get Jack a towel. Inside the bathroom it took some time to finally find a clean white towel. Once I found one I took it outside to Jack.

"Thank you sweetheart~." He said flirtatiously as I held the towel out to him. He wrapped his fingers around the hand that was holding the towel out to him, and pulled me in a fast motion on top of him in the water of the hot tub. I gasped of the sudden feeling of water surrounding me, and Jack underneath me. "What the fuck dude!?" I yelled at him, blushing. He was just chuckling. I looked at him, and he looked back. Jack gently putted a lock of hair behind my ear which was in front of my face. "You're so beautiful." He said under his breath. I felt my face heat up more. "Shut up and just kiss me already." I said to him softly. Smiling Jack placed his hand in my hair and pulled me closer to him. My heart was racing, my stomach felt weird, and it was only getting worse. When our lips locked I felt like I was going to explode. His lips were so warm and soft. I felt like I was floating.

It didn't take long for the realization to kick in. My eyes opened wide and I sat quickly up right, still on top of him. "What's wrong?" Jack asked, worried. "You." I answered quietly and I got up out of the hot tub. I heard Jack get out of the water, and before I even could go inside he wrapped his hands around my waist from behind. My heart skipped a beat. "Please give me another chance." He whispered in my ear. "You killed my friends." I whispered back. "I'm sorry." He whispered again. "A sorry isn't gonna fix this, Jack." I said. He hugged me. "Let me go." I growled under my breath. He listened luckily and let me go.

I went inside and towards the bedroom, to change into dry clothes. Once inside I locked the door behind me. Looking into the closet I only saw a F/C dress. I sighed but putted it on anyway. The rest of the day I decided to stay in the bedroom. I felt miserable, I felt like I betrayed my friends by kissing there killer.

Hours past, I don't even know what time it is but it's late. There was a knock on the door, probably Jack, so I ignored it. "Y/N?" I heard him softly. "Go away, Jack!" I yelled at him as I felt another tear roll down my cheek. He opened the door a bit and peeked inside. "can I please get in?" He asked me. "I said; go away!" I yelled again, throwing the pillow next to me at him. He catched the pillow and got inside the room, sitting next to me on the bed. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I shook my head, not looking at him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against him. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "I'm a traitor." I whispered.
"How so?"
"I'm falling for my friends killer."

It was silent for some time. It was just me, laying against Jack with my head on the side of his chest and holding his hand at the same time. "Wouldn't they want you to be happy?" He whispered to me. I sighed. "Yes but you're there killer." I whispered back, looking up at him. "And you're the love of my life." He whispered again. I felt my face turn red, but before I could turn away he had already his other hand under my chin, not letting me move. He leaned in again, and kissed me. I felt one last tear drop before I started kissing back.

That's it; I'm in love.

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D

what took you so long?

SCHOOL

we've been sick home for a week...

SO?

bruh, we could've written.

I KNOW, SORRY FOR THAT!