#15; Cabin

-= POV; Y/N =-

We were walking again. Jack said already a couple times that we should be on our destination soon. Why was it so far? It was turning late noon and my feet were starting to hurt. "Jack? Can we take a break?" I asked him in a tired voice. "There's no time." He answered, not even looking at me. "What do you mean?" I asked rather annoyed. "Here if your that tired I'll carry you." He said as he turned around and picked me up. "Jack? Jack! No! No I can walk by myself!" I yelled at him. "I thought you were tired?" He teased. I crossed my arms annoyed. "So let me treat you like a princess and just relax, we'll be there soon." I'm giving up, I'm actually giving up. Why and how does he do this to me? I feel so weird inside.

Some time passed and I'm already half asleep, my eyes were closed. "Are we there yet?" I yawned, still having my eyes closed. "No." He answered. A minute past. "What about now?" I heard him sigh. "No."
"Now?"
"No."
"How about... Now?"
"No, Y/N."
"And now?"
"Yes."
"Really!?"
"No."

I opened my eyes and looked at his stupid grinning face. "You got my hopes up." I sighed. "I know. But hey guess what?" He said still grinning. "What? We're there?" I asked. "Yup." I rolled my eyes. "Haha, good joke Jack." I said sarcastically. "No this is for real." I looked up, seeing a wooden cabin. It was big, high up from the ground on wooden pillars, with wooden stairs leading up to the front door. There was also a balcony.

I wiggled myself out of Jack's grip and ran up the stairs with a smile on my face. "This is beautiful!" I yelled down at him. I heard him laugh and come up the stairs too. "Toby found it once while on a mission, he told me and the other Proxies about it, well all the Proxies but Ally. It could've slipped out and some others know about it too. But Slender can't know. So you don't have to worry." He explained. I nodded, looking around the building. Suddenly Jack took some steps closer, pressing me against the door. I felt my heart skip a beat as he did that. His hands went behind my back, pushing him closer to me. My face heated up. I didn't know what to do. I heard a click from the door. "Do you want to go inside or do you want to stay outside tonight?" He asked, grinning like a madman. "Asshole." I hissed at him. I pushed him away and went inside. He wouldn't stop laughing.

The inside looked bigger than the outside. When you came in there was a big kitchen on the right which looked not the best but it was good enough. And ahead was a fancy looking living room with a couch and a nice looking TV standing on top of a wooden drawer, there was also a wooden coffee table on top of a plain looking rug. The door to the balcony next to the tv in the living room. There were also 2 other rooms with walls around them and a door leading inside. The one next to the kitchen was the bedroom and the one closest to the living room was the bathroom.

As I wandered around the place I checked out the rooms. The bathroom looked alright; there was a shower, a sink with a mirror cabinet above it, and a toilet. It wasn't that big, but big enough. I closed the bathroom door and walked towards the bedroom door, opened it, and let my jaw drop. It was really nice. There was a 2 person bed next to a big window, across of the bed was a make-up table against the wall. There was a fuzzy rug between the 2 and a closet next to the door. Don't get me wrong the other rooms were fine too but the bedroom was something I absolutely adored, it was really cozy looking.

I closed the door and turned around, only to be greeted by Jack's stupid face. He was grinning from ear to ear as he was leaning on a wall, arms crossed, looking over at me. "What?" I asked, trying to sound annoyed. "Do you like it?" He asked. "Isn't it obvious?" I asked him. He chuckled. "Have you seen the balcony?" He asked me. I shook my head. He walked up to me and held out his hand for me to take. I just looked at it, and walked towards the door. I heard him sigh behind me. Giggling I opened the door and stepped out. A wooden railing kept me from falling off. The door was in the center. At the right were 3 wooden benches around a hollow stone block where we can make a fire. At the left was a hottub. "There's a hottub!?" I yelled excited. I heard Jack laugh inside. "Yup! Your welcome sweetheart!" He said. I got back inside and closed the door. As I walked towards Jack I cracked my knuckles and slapped him in the face. Hard. His head was thrown to the side due to the impact. "I'm not your sweetheart, how many times do I have to tell you that?" I said, sounding annoyed. "How many times do I have to tell you that if you're gonna be a bad girl I'll have to punish you?" He said with a grin on his face. "How would you punish me? It's not like you'll kill me or anything!" I said. I don't know why, but I did.

"I'll show you what I'm capable of."

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D

you need to stop with the cliffhangers.

MAYBE

no like for real, they're getting annoying.

NO YOU'RE GETTING ANNOYING!

I'm actually the only reasonable one here.

OH...