#17; Grocery shopping

-= POV; EYELESS JACK =-

She was catching feelings. Good. She probably thinks I didn't notice, but it's pretty obvious. For me, at least. Soon she'll be mine and mine forever. Mine. Mine. Mine~. I'll do anything to keep her with me. Anything. Even if that meant I'll lose myself and everyone and everything I once cared about.

-= POV; Y/N =-

I was standing outside, waiting for Jack to come out. Once he came out I asked him: "How far away is the grocery store?" He sighed and picked me up. "We'll be there soon." He said as he started walking. "You said that last time too and we were walking for hours." I said, frowning. "Why do you think I'm carrying you?" He said. I sighed. "Don't worry, I can run really fast." He said. I raised an eyebrow. He held me tighter and started running really fast. I wrapped my arms around his neck so I felt a bit safer. Withing 20 minutes we were at a grocery store just outside the forest. "Why didn't you do this when we had to go there?" I asked, rather annoyed. He put me down and shrugged. "How are you actually gonna get into the grocery store without people getting suspicious? I mean you don't have eyes and a dark grey skin color. Your gonna get eyes drawn to you." I asked. "Haven't thought about that." He said. "And we don't have any money." I noted. "Who says we're gonna pay?" He asked, smiling. I laughed. "Okay what do I have to do?"

I was walking in the grocery store with a bag. I put in everything that I wanted. But not too much. Just enough of what we need for the week. I was in the candy isle when an older lady walked by. I 'accidentally' bumped against her. "I'm so sorry ma'am." I said as I quickly pickpocket her of her purse. I putted it in the pocket of Jack's hoodie that I still was wearing. "Oh no, it's alright young lady." She said, and continued walking. Since I was the only one now in the isle I opened the purse and took the cash out of it. There was a picture of her grandson in it. Poor boy, no candy for him today. I closed the purse again and putted it on the ground, leaving the money in my hoodie. I walked out of the isle and went to the cash resister.

"That'll be 43 dollars and your phone number, please." The guy behind the cash resister said with a wink. I handed him the money. "Here's the money, and you're not getting my phone number. Yet. Bye~!" I walked out of the store and went towards Jack. "Did you get everything you wanted?" He asked. "Yup! And I met someone in the store that might be of good use." I said, giving Jack the bag. "What do you mean?" He asked suspiciously. I just laughed as I climbed into his back. "Let's go." I said. "No first you answer my question." He said. "I have a surprise for you~." I whispered in his ear. "Fine." He said as he ran back towards the cabin.

Once back there I got off his back and took the bag with food. Jack walked with me up the stairs and opened the door for me. Once inside I putted the bag on the counter. I turned around just to be met by Jack right behind me leaning on the counter. "So~, what's the surprise?" He asked. "There's no surprise, I just said that so we could go back." I giggled. He growled. When I tried to walk away he picked me up and sat me on the counter. I gulped. "Jack? What are you doing?" I asked him. He putted his hands under my hoodie on my bare back. I gasped as he pushed me against him. I held his shoulders trying to push him away from me, but my grip tightened once he started forcefully kiss my neck. My whole body tightened when I felt him giving me hickeys, marking me as his. I felt his hands travel higher and starting messing with my bra staps. "Jack, no." I said softly. He wouldn't listen. I repeated it, a bit louder each time. Once he undid my bra straps I kicked him in the balls. With a scream he let go of me and fell to the ground, grunting in pain. I jumped off the counter and ran inside the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I was crying. I sat down in a corner, letting myself cry my eyes out.

A couple minutes pass and I've calmed down. I heard someone, or better said Jack, sit down against the door. "Hey Y/N?" I heard him say. I held my breath. "I'm sorry for what I did." He continued. I crawled over to the door and cracked it open a bit. "Do you mean that?" I asked him. He nodded. He opened the door a bit more, making me crawl away. He went inside the bathroom, also crawling. He crawled on top of me and let our foreheads touch. "How can I make it up?" He asked. "I don't know." I answered softly. Suddenly there was a knock on the front door. Jack sighed and got up. I heard him walking towards the door and opening it.

"You're not supposed to be here."

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
THIS ONE IS ALREADY PUBLISHED!!

oh yay -_-.

I KNOW RIGHT!?
IT'S AWESOME!!

ever heard of sarcasm?-