#9; In charge

-= POV; Y/N =-

"Oh I don't think so, officer James." I said as I put the gun up to his head. Officer Noa pulled out her gun and pointed it at me. "Noa, there's no need for that." Officer James said. Jack tried to break free while he thought they were destracted, but Noa instead pointed the gun at his head. "Don't try anything funny." She hissed at Jack. "Let him go or I'll shoot." I smiled. Noa didn't back down. "Noa-." officer Charlie started. "Shut the fuck up, she won't shoot, she's a coward." She shouted. I laughed manically, "Don't underestimate me, lady!" I yelled at her, still smiling. "If you shoot, I'll shoot your boyfriend too!" She said. "He's not my boyfriend!" I yelled as I shot officer James through his head, his blood splattering all over my face.

"Oops." I giggled. I licked some blood on my lips away, it was quite tasty actually. Officer Noa watched in horror as officer James' dead body fell to the ground. While she was destracted I pointed the gun at her, ready to shoot. It took some time for her to notice, but ones she did she looked horrified at me.

"I'm the one in charge now."

-= POV; EYELESS JACK =-

Wow. Just wow. My jaw fell to the ground. That was so hot. James' body almost fell on us, but it luckily just missed my head. "Let him go." She told Noa while smiling, Noa was frozen in fear. Y/N laughed and shot Noa right through her head. She laughed as Noa's body fell to the ground. I stood up and kicked the last cop in his face, which made him fall to the ground, grabbing his nose.

I turned to Y/N, took her hand and ran away with her, leaving that bloody place behind. "Jack!" She yelled as she freed her hand and stood still. I turned to her with a confused look on my face. "We have to leave, Y/N! They're going to call reinforcement!" She stood there quietly, just staring at me. What does she want? Oh wait, I know~. "Oh I see what it is~." I chuckled as I walked closer to her. When I was about 1 feet away from her she came up to me and punched me hard in my stomach. From the pain I fell to the ground on my knees, curling up in a ball.

She forcefully grabbed my face so she could look deep into my empty eye sockets. "Like I said, I'm the one in charge, understood!?" She shouted in my face. I nodded quickly. She scared me a bit, what was unusual from her. What made her change?

"Police! Hands up where I can see them!" Someone yelled. Y/N let go of me and took some steps back. I looked around me, seeing that there were about 8 cops surrounding us, under which was Charlie. They all were pointing there guns at us. I stood up and walked backwards so my back was against Y/N's back. I was ready to attack and growled at the cops. "Hands up!" The cop yelled. "No." Y/N said calmly. "Hands up, now!" The cop, that turned out to be Charlie, yelled again. Y/N laughed and crossed her arms, with a stubborn look on her face.

"Don't test me, lady!" He yelled at her. She giggled and walked towards him. I quickly turned so I could keep an eye on her. She got close with her face to his. I growled and clenched my hands into fists, she's mine, no one else's, mine, only mine. But I kept put, she knows what she's doing right? She'll get us out of here, right?

She stood on her toes so her lips were only inches away from his. She whispered: "What if I am testing you?" Charlie was frozen. He was a younger cop, maybe around 25 years old, Y/N was a beautiful 19 year old college girl, she has all the boys falling for her, even if she doesn't know that herself. Charlie had a dirty look in his eyes while looking at her, MY Y/N.

"Give me this, okay sweetheart?" Y/N said flirtatious as she layed her hands on his gun, pulling it carefully out of his hands. "Sweetheart, huh?" I mumbled angrily. She stepped back, holding the gun in her hands, ready to shoot if needed. I went up to Charlie, picking up the pace at every step. When I was close enough I slashed his face open. He screamed in pain as he fell to the ground and brought his hands up to his face, blood was spilling everywhere. It was a beautiful sight. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked and saw Y/N pointing her gun at Charlie. "You're pathetic." She said to him, and then she shot, taking Charlie's life right on the spot.

The other cops started charging at us and shooting. Y/N mirically dodged all bullets and shot some cops whilst I slashed the throats of the left officers.

As I slashed the throat of 1 officer I heard a shot behind me. I turned and saw Y/N falling to the ground, bleeding heavily. I grabbed her gun and shot the last cop, falling to the ground badly wounded. Y/N was coughing up blood. I carefully picked her up and started running.

"I'll save you Y/N."

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D

took you long enough.

I KNOW AND I'M SO SORRY
SCHOOL HAS BEEN CRAZY LATELY BUT I'M REALLY TRYING TO WRITE AS MUCH AS I CAN

and then also that shitty fight scene.

THAT'S SOMETHING I'M NOT GOOD AT WHEN I'M TIRED!!

tell me in the comments how I should punish her.

NO!