#10; Bullet

-= POV; EYELESS JACK =-

She was bleeding heavily from her back. After I shot the cop I ran away fast. I didn't know where to go without getting her or myself in danger. The best thing that I can do is going to the Mansion, Slenderman isn't going to be happy but I don't have a choice.

I ran into the woods, Y/N wasn't fully conscious and she couldn't breathe properly. It's the last hope I had. She looked up at me with a glassy look in her eyes. "Don't worry, Y/N, I'll save you." I said to her as I continued running through the woods.

"Jack!" I heard. It was Toby. "Toby!" I yelled back. As I came closer he saw the bleeding Y/N. "What happened!?" He yelled. "Not important right now! You have to help me!" I yelled to him as I ran past him. I heard him running after me. When we finally reached the mansion Toby held the doors open for me. Inside I got questioning looks from the others, I ignored it and ran up to my room upstairs. I latest her down on my operation table that was in the corner of my room.

Toby stormed in and locked the door behind him so no one can get in the way as I worked. He always helped me if needed, since doctor Smiley and nurse Ann were mostly busy. I rolled Y/N on her side with her back to me, as I took a pair of scissors she asked me: "Jack, what are you doing?" She sounded weak and in pain. "It's okay, I'm going to have to operate you." I answered, trying to comfort her. But her reaction was the opposite of what I wanted to happen, she started to freak out. "It's okay, I can call doctor Smiley and nurse Ann in if you want? They can help." She nodded.

I turned to Toby. "Get doctor Smiley and nurse Ann, now!" Toby jumped up, nodded, unlocked the door, and ran downstairs. Some time later both doctor Smiley and nurse Ann came into the room. When they saw Y/N bleeding from her back they immediately went over to her. "Human or a new Creepypasta?" Doctor Smiley asked. "What makes the difference?" Toby asked. "The difference is if she will be killed or not." Toby and I looked at each other. "Well she is a new Creepypasta, I train her." I said. "Are you sure?" Nurse Ann asked, looking suspiciously at Y/N. "Yes! She has already killed a couple people too." I said. They nodded. "Go out of the room, we'll call you back when we're done." Doctor Smiley said. Before I could say anything Toby dragged me out of the room. "She'll be fine, Jack. You're worrying too much." He said. I sighed "I hope you're right."

-= TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE OPERATION =-

"We're done." I heard behind me. I turned and saw Nurse Ann standing in the doorway. I nodded with a smile and came into the room. Y/N was sitting on the operation table almost passing out. "She's a lucky girl, the bullet just missed her lungs." Doctor Smiley said. "Thanks to both of you." I said as I walked towards Y/N. "You owe us one." Doctor Smiley said as he left with nurse Ann. Y/N was wearing a clean black shirt, instead of her bloodied hoodie. The shirt was way too big for her, that didn't surprise me since it was mine. She was still wearing her black leggings that were also wet of all the blood.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded. "Where are we anyway?" She asked after some time. "In the Slendermansion, this is where I actually have to live, but since I had you in the dorms I decided to stay there for a while. The times I had to leave were when I had to return here to do something for Slenderman." I explained. She turned white. "The Slenderman?" She asked in a shaky voice. "Yes, is something wrong?" I asked worried. "N- no, nothing." She said. She looked at me and gave me a smile to show that everything was alright. "Okay.." I said.

"EJ! I heard you were finally back so I decided to-." We heard behind us. The 3 of us turned to see who it was. "Jeff!" Toby and I said at the same time. He was staring at Y/N. "Who's that?" He asked after some time, not breaking eye contact with Y/N. I opened my mouth to answer, but Y/N answered before I could, "Y/N L/N, and you must be Jeffrey Woods." She said with a smile. Jeff froze. "How does she know?" Toby whispered to me. I shrugged. "Y/N..?" Jeff muttered confused. "What's wrong?" Toby asked. Jeff didn't answer, he just shoved Toby away and took out his knife as he walked towards Y/N. He held the knife to her throat as he looked confused and mad. "I killed you, how are you here?" He growled. She giggled.

"Good to see you too, cousin."

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
TUM-TUM-TUUUUUUUUMMMMMM!!!

again? a cliffhanger?

YUP! AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STORY BEHIND WHAT HAPPENED YOU'LL HAVE TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER HEHEHEHE

oh great -_-.