Bean bags

Francois walked into the room, and his jaw dropped.

Margie was physically trying to pull Edith out of her tent by the feet.

"Edith please come out," Margie grunted. Unable to hold on to the squirming little.

"No," Edith whined determined.

Francois dropped his stuff on the couch and simply lifted Edith up. Making her pout.

"Trader!" Edith glared at him.

"Now what's this commotion princess, I come here to deliver a special dress for you to meet the queen and here you are wanting to hide."

"I don't wanna go," Edith murmured into his shoulder.

"Why?" Francois asked.

"She is sad she won't get to say bye to her friends this weekend and now she doesn't wanna meet the queen."

"I would be mad if I didn't get to say bye to my friends too. But my little cupcake you will get to see them again! I'm pretty sure you of all people can convince the queen, after she adopts you to go visit your friends." Francois winked.

"Francois does have a point," Margie added.

"But-" Edith tried to decline.

"Trust us Edith trust me and Francois, we will make sure to keep our word."

They both looked at her expectantly.

"Fine..."

Francois clapped, "great because I want the queen to see you wearing one of my special creations."

Francois passed Edith to Margie and pulled out a dress from his bag, it was Peter Pan collared dress with puffy sleeves, the soft embroidered lines of small flowers decorating the front of the satin dress that flowed out.

"Wow," Edith and Margie awed at the dress.

"Wow in deed, now let's get you changed. And do that messy hair." He handed Margie the dress, she rushed Edith into the bathroom checking her nappy if it was dry. Making Edith whine.

She quickly slipped the dress over her, bring her back out to Francois.
"She looks perfect," he squeaked, "now the ruffled socks, and Mary Janes."

"Please no ruffled socks," Edith mumbled under her breath. No one hearing her.

Francois got done dressing her adding a matching pacifier, Edith glared at him. But she just looked too cute and Francois laughed.

Margie braided her hair up adding two small bows.

Margie grabbed buttercup changing his bow and passing it to Edith.

A knock came at the door and the women from early walked in, "is she ready?"

"Yes," Margie said picking her up.

They escorted Edith and Margie to the second floor Francois making sure Edith looked perfect as he tied the bow in the back of her dress.

"She goes in alone," the women informed them, opening the door to a room.

Edith was put down and given a tight hug by Margie, she went in slowly holding on to Buttercup.

She came into an empty room, it resembled a small indoor playroom.

Mirror on one side, been bags, tv and games. As well as a colouring table.

Edith made her way to the window with Buttercup tightly in hand. She watched as her friends played with Titans, Mile's was with man with fluffy hair being pushed on the swings. Jess was with another man beside him as well.