Black jack

The bubbles and smell of lavender, relaxes Edith she pushes her ship into the bath water.

As she played concentrated on getting more bubbles stacked on top her ship, she doesn't realize Cecily is scrubbing her clean, she doesn't feel the need to be aware of her every more or as if she is in danger.

She rather unconsciously leans into her touch.

Cecily pulled her out of the water, taking Edith by surprise a small squeak leaves her as she curls into a ball her legs drawn in.

Not even bothered by it Cecily makes quick work of setting Edith on the changing table and getting her changed in to a clean diaper. Cecily sits her up by her armpits and smiles at her dearly.

"You excited?"

"Food!" Edith grins.

Cecily chuckles, "yes but you get to wear a pretty dress. Mommy picked out for you, and we can dance."

Edith humms a yes nodding her head rapidly.

"You're adorable,"

"And you're pretty! Like a... a cheese burger!"The warmth that bubbles in Cecily's chest by Edith's antics that always cheered her up, she pick up Edith, hugging her tightly.

Snuggling her close, she wrapped her arms around her waist even tighter.

Edith let out a cry, wincing in pain. "Ow!"

Cecily let's go startled putting her back on the table, "what happened! What's wrong!"

Holding her stomach Edith whimpered "ouch."

Cecily furrowed her eyebrows, "still?" Edith nodded confirming, "l might get the doctor to check on you."

"No," Edith shook her head, "no doctor."

"Have you gone messies?" Cecily asked

Edith felt the rush of heat at the back of her neck, "yesterday." She mumbled. "Yesterday's."

"Two days ago. This is really hurting your tummy. So we definitely need to get you checked out."

Edith pouted pleading with Cecily not to go see the doctor. But Cecily rubbed her back bouncing her on her hip until she calmed down.

She slipped buttercup which adorned a small suit to match her outfit, in her arms as she changed her into a pair of pastel yellow bloomers with a ruffles and bow.

Cecily slipped the matching pinafore dress with shoulder ruffles over her, along with the puffy skirt.

She put Edith's white Mary Janes on her with the crows symbol.

And brought her into her room. Cecily put her on the bed with a blanket and buttercup.

Edith watched Cecily put on a black wrap dress, the way her back muscles flexed as she put her hair up into a bun kept Edith entranced.

She had never met such a beautiful person, rather flawless to her. She carefully put on her crown which suited her strong features

"What you smiling silly about cupcake," Cecily said turning around.

"You,"

Cecily smirked,"really or were you thinking about food."

Edith shook her head, "nah Ah, mommy is pretty."

Cecily attacked Edith with kisses suddenly, she scrunched her nose and eyes. "Ugh, slover!" Edith whined.

"Take it as pay back for licking my face," Cecily smiled putting her on her hip, making sure buttercup was secure in Edith's arms.