Small

The sun peeked through the windows in Maximilian castle and in Edith's room snoring loudly was Cecily.

Edith woke up to snoring seeing Cecily in a deep sleep, Edith squeezed her face and glared at her, "mommy loud."

"I'm awake!" Cecily shot up, making Edith stumble off of her.

"Mommy," Edith smiled.

Cecily's eyes darted around landing on a sleepy Edith with a tired smile, reaching for uppies.

"Come here cupcake," Cecily cooed. Settling her against her chest.

Edith cuddled on to her chest, yawing "Mommy wake?"

Cecily petted down her messy bed hair, "yes, baby."

Edith looked up at her, the string from the hoodie she had put on her last night having found it's way to her mouth.

"Nah ah, don't chew on that," she pulled it out of Edith's mouth making her whine.

Edith's eyes got watery, and her lip wobbled.

Cecily had never seen Edith like this before. She scrambled with her free hand searching around for Edith's pacifier, having found it she placed it on Edith's lip and she accepted it, sucking on it contently her glossy eyes stuck on Cecily.

"Cupcake, how old are you?" She asked with a smile, tears forming in her own eyes.

Edith couldn't comprehend all Cecily was saying only the word "old" making sense.

Edith brought her hand up and put up three fingers, she showed Cecily with a smile by putting it on her face.

Not comprehending she had shoved her hand against Cecily's face.

"Aw, I have a very big girl," tears escaped from Cecily's eyes. It was the first time Edith had willingly regressed with her.

"Mommy cwy" Edith looked at her worried, her pacifier falling. She wiped her tears away with her sweater paws. "Sad?"

"Oh, no,no," Cecily rushed out, "mommy is happy. very happy." She beamed smiling brightly at her little baby.

"Happy," Edith repeated with a smile tilting her head.

"Yes, happy," Cecily tickled her sides making her giggle.

"Mommy, no tickle," she giggled in a fit of laughter, trying to push her hands away.

Cecily kissed her rosy cheeks, "oky, baby. No more tickles."

"Good," Edith nodded with smile.

"What does my baby want to do today?" Cecily asked.

"Pancakes," Edith beamed.

"Pancakes it is!"
Cecily picked her up feeling her wet nappy she brought her to the bathroom.

Edith grabbed her feet as she waited for Cecily to grab a clean nappy.

Cecily pulled her feet down and snapped open her onesie to quickly change her into a clean diaper.

Feeling the soft plush cloth diaper, made Edith smile a warm secure feeling on her chest. She smiled brighter "nappy, nappy, nappy." Edith babbled.

"Yeah, babes clean nappy." cecily said snapping her footie onesie back in place. And setting her on her hip.

"Clean, clean, Mr clean," Edith babbled playing with Cecily's long hair.

Cecily patted her wiggly bottom as she walked her down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Kiss!" Was the first thing Edith said.